You believe the sun to be layered like an onion. Mass seperated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KickLaBuka

<p><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana">I thought it would be best to&nbsp;start a new discussion, since this is not directly about the not so expanding universe.</span></p><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana">Replying to:</span><span style="font-size:7.5pt;font-family:Verdana">I don't think anyone will argue that the sun is not metal rich.&nbsp; It's quite well known that it is metal rich.&nbsp; Are you suggesting you believe the sun to be layered like an onion.&nbsp; Mass separated? -Derekmcd</span> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana">&nbsp;Yeeeessssssssss.</span></p><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana">Layered by mass, made mostly of certain radioactive structures, containing charge densities, charges rotating about an axis, a natural consequence.&nbsp; Remnant of a supernova explosion which&nbsp;dates the entire solar system.&nbsp; hahaha.&nbsp; I'll keep you guys posted.&nbsp; </span> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-KickLaBuka</p> </div>

W

why06

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I thought it would be best to&nbsp;start a new discussion, since this is not directly about the not so expanding universe.Replying to:I don't think anyone will argue that the sun is not metal rich.&nbsp; It's quite well known that it is metal rich.&nbsp; Are you suggesting you believe the sun to be layered like an onion.&nbsp; Mass separated? -Derekmcd &nbsp;Yeeeessssssssss.Layered by mass, made mostly of certain radioactive structures, containing charge densities, charges rotating about an axis, a natural consequence.&nbsp; Remnant of a supernova explosion which&nbsp;dates the entire solar system.&nbsp; hahaha.&nbsp; I'll keep you guys posted.&nbsp; <br /> Posted by KickLaBuka</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;The sun is mass seperated... like every other heavenly body. That's just the way things work. I don't see your point </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div>________________________________________ <br /></div><div><ul><li><font color="#008000"><em>your move...</em></font></li></ul></div> </div>

D

DrRocket

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I thought it would be best to&nbsp;start a new discussion, since this is not directly about the not so expanding universe.Replying to:I don't think anyone will argue that the sun is not metal rich.&nbsp; It's quite well known that it is metal rich.&nbsp; Are you suggesting you believe the sun to be layered like an onion.&nbsp; Mass separated? -Derekmcd &nbsp;Yeeeessssssssss.Layered by mass, made mostly of certain radioactive structures, containing charge densities, charges rotating about an axis, a natural consequence.&nbsp; Remnant of a supernova explosion which&nbsp;dates the entire solar system.&nbsp; hahaha.&nbsp; I'll keep you guys posted.&nbsp; <br />Posted by KickLaBuka</DIV></p><p>If you are going to make such statements then you should make those statements precise.</p><p>What layers?</p><p>What radioactive structures?</p><p>Specifically what charge separations occur, creating what charge densities where ?&nbsp; How are charge separations maintained against the enormous electrical forces that would result ?&nbsp;</p><p>Charges rotating about what axis and caused to do so by what forces ?</p><p>What evidence supports the sun being a supernova remnant?&nbsp; What physics supports such a possibility ?</p><p>What experimental or theoretical evidence supports any of your assertions?</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

K

KickLaBuka

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>If you are going to make such statements then you should make those statements precise.What layers?What radioactive structures?Specifically what charge separations occur, creating what charge densities where ?&nbsp; How are charge separations maintained against the enormous electrical forces that would result ?&nbsp;Charges rotating about what axis and caused to do so by what forces ?What evidence supports the sun being a supernova remnant?&nbsp; What physics supports such a possibility ?What experimental or theoretical evidence supports any of your assertions? <br />Posted by DrRocket</DIV><br /><br />Sir, I'm beginning to think you don't like me very much.&nbsp; </p><p>Oliver Manuel has confirmed that everything in the solar system shares the same date code.&nbsp; Look up his work.&nbsp; It will change your whole world, and website.&nbsp; But the model of the layers and charge densities&nbsp;has not been drawn to the best of my knowledge.&nbsp; But when it is, no doubt will it answer a vast array of Astronomy Proper's predicaments.&nbsp; Regarding rotation, have you studied electromagnetic theory at all?</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-KickLaBuka</p> </div>

K

KickLaBuka

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>&nbsp;The sun is mass seperated... like every other heavenly body. That's just the way things work. I don't see your point <br />Posted by why06</DIV><br /><br />Hello,</p><p>When the shells are identified and their capacitance determined, we can begin to understand luminosity as well as the electromagnetic fields at work.&nbsp; This leads to a chain of discoveries about other stars and their interactions, but that hasn't happened yet.&nbsp; We're on the edge and it's very exciting to be a part of it.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-KickLaBuka</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts