You went to Mars in 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Titorian2044

Hi everyone. President Obama talked about mission to Mars in 2030's, but the real truth is you "went" there in 2023. Many things in this decade will change on a way how you view society and space. In 4-5 years from now you will discover a new planet in this solar system which is not far away from home. I will not tell you much about near future, because it is important that everything is pure surprise. Time travel became possible in 2141 when group of scientists found a way how to do it. One more thing, E=MC^2 is not correct, because everything in space is in constant "accelerated" movement. I won't tell you the equation, but I'll give to your imagination to find the right answer. This is all what I am going to say. GOODBYE!!!

Reactions: abcdzzjj12
S

Smersh

Oh, goodbye already? But you've only just arrived. :?

I was hoping you'd give me the winning numbers in next Saturday's lottery. :(

B

BurgerB75

Well, the good news is that this proves the world won't end in 2012!!!

O

origin

Titorian2044":138zxazc said:
Hi everyone. President Obama talked about mission to Mars in 2030's, but the real truth is you "went" there in 2023. Many things in this decade will change on a way how you view society and space. In 4-5 years from now you will discover a new planet in this solar system which is not far away from home. I will not tell you much about near future, because it is important that everything is pure surprise. Time travel became possible in 2141 when group of scientists found a way how to do it. One more thing, E=MC^2 is not correct, because everything in space is in constant "accelerated" movement. I won't tell you the equation, but I'll give to your imagination to find the right answer. This is all what I am going to say. GOODBYE!!!

I knew he was going to say that.

M

Mee_n_Mac

SteveCNC":24v5ufn1 said:
I see grammer hasn't improved over the years :?

Sure he's getting older but he's seems to be doing OK.
grammer285x413.JPG

Now I wish I could say the same for the use of the English language here at SDC. ;)

T

Titorian2044

Since I like this place, I'll stay for a while.

In fact what ALZO in he's theme "MAYBE WE ARE THE ALIENS ON A HISTORY DEGREE FROM THE FUTURE" is claiming is the truth. In your future, our present, they landed and communicated with us. They are living 50 000 years in the future, situated in Orion's Nebula. Here, only examening the past and don't want to get in touch with present humans. What I found interesting is, there are TWO different human species. One smaller with gray skin and other bigger with gray skin "also".

In my time, we have floating cities in stratosphere all over Earth. 68 billion people is "promine" population. You would be surprised, but English is not primary language anymore. Arabs and Chinese were very successful during 21st century, so now main language is mutation of arabic-language. I am from American region, only 6 billion people are speaking English nowadays. World is united, so there are only regions, not countries. I can't tell you for sure, but I think it was 2358 when scientist found out that humans are using only 10.79% of their brain.

I will now explain why E=MC^2 is not correct, although not revealing the right formula:

According to Wikipedia, "In physics, E = mc2 is an important and well-known equation, which states an equivalence between energy (E) and mass (m), in direct proportion to the square of the speed of light in a vacuum (c2)."

This suggests that everything that "exists" is either "energy" or "mass" and they're both quanta relative to light speed- thus "the tangable universe". In all physicalty, this is incorrect. Energy cannot be "solid energy" and mass cannot possibly be "solid mass"- the universe has boundries and among them, mass can never move at light speed (a black hole is never "closed") and energy can never be at rest (or infinite). Furthermore, "the speed of light in a vacuum" is impossible to ever accurately measure, so all measurements in the universe are at best "probable". As such, E=MC^2 should be ajusted to "E=MC^2 but it never really does" which makes no sense.

What clears this up is acceleration... movement. Everything, everywhere, all time time all over the place everywhere is always in constant motion. Black holes leak and gamma radiation builds up to finite bursts... nothing is ever at rest ever.

Here's the leap.

Black holes and gamma radiation are dynamic expressions of cosmic background radiation (CBR) on a sliding scale between "mass" and "energy". It's the frequency everything in the universe adheres to: it permeates everything everywhere... every cell in your body has a tensor field complaint with CBR... it HAS TO for you to exist within the universe: it's The Big Bang defined!

What energy and mass have in common is acceleration. "Energy" and "mass" exist somewhere on some sliding scale.
Well, everything everywhere is made of acceleration, only in different "densities"- we call them "states of energy and mass" which are clearly defined and "sufficiently seperated as to be definable". Proof of this is in the apparent fact that "mass" can never be at rest (absolute zero is an impossible state) and "energy" must always remain in motion (you can't "trap light": conservation.)

The only concequence of actually doing this is causality- since you discovered you can side-step physics and do the impossible, "the universe" must be considered a living thing for you to contuine to exist within it as a part of it. And if a clear contradiction occurs within the realm of this new branch of physics, it's simply easier for the coherent, continuitous universe to pop "the double you" out of existence than remake the Big Bang- after all, the universe is a very large, complicated and equilibriated place. ("The universe is alive".)

There are seven "realms" that define reality, not "10 or 11 dimensions". They are:
1. Subatomic: the entire subatomic realm. " Quanta of mass and energy that make sense only for finite periods of time"
2. Atomic: atoms: our 92 logical elements plus the logic that allows more (or less).
3. Tangable: mass and energy: us; our world.
4. Cyclical: solar systems and their biometric capabiltiy
5. Orbital: galaxies
6. General: the logical progression of galaxies (us towards (read:) "the great accelerator")
7. God (indefinable) - personally I'am an atheist, like the majority of people in the future.

This written upward is just explanation from the science books, I am not that smart to fully understand everything said.

One important rule, I will only post here because I feel free to do so, since freedom in the future is at much higher level than it is today, I'll only give you guidelines, and not answering question about near future events.

I hope I made myself clear.

C

CommonMan

I still want to know Satrudays lotto numbers, you can PM me so no one else knows. When I win, I will tell everybody you are telling the truth. ;)

M

MeteorWayne

Titorian2044":2v5e8zzq said:

Somehow I knew you weren't telling the truth. We're far too polite :)

M

MeteorWayne

Titorian2044":1thgh10r said:
What I found interesting is, there are TWO different human species. One smaller with gray skin and other bigger with gray skin "also".

Interesting, I don't know any gray humans...maybe because I have color vision :)

imaginary
time, we have floating cities in stratosphere all over Earth. 68 billion people is "promine" population. You would be surprised, but English is not primary language anymore. Arabs and Chinese were very successful during 21st century, so now main language is mutation of arabic-language. I am from American region, only 6 billion people are speaking English nowadays. World is united, so there are only regions, not countries. I can't tell you for sure, but I think it was 2358 when scientist found out that humans are using only 10.79% of their brain.

I will now explain why E=MC^2 is not correct, although not revealing the right formula:

According to Wikipedia, "In physics, E = mc2 is an important and well-known equation, which states an equivalence between energy (E) and mass (m), in direct proportion to the square of the speed of light in a vacuum (c2)."

Actually, as explained elsewhere here at SDC, that's only a summary of the equation, but let's look at the rest of your version

This suggests that everything that "exists" is either "energy" or "mass" and they're both quanta relative to light speed- thus "the tangable universe". In all physicalty, this is incorrect. Energy cannot be "solid energy" and mass cannot possibly be "solid mass"- the universe has boundries and among them, mass can never move at light speed (a black hole is never "closed") and energy can never be at rest (or infinite). Furthermore, "the speed of light in a vacuum" is impossible to ever accurately measure, so all measurements in the universe are at best "probable". As such, E=MC^2 should be ajusted to "E=MC^2 but it never really does" which makes no sense.

What clears this up is acceleration... movement. Everything, everywhere, all time time all over the place everywhere is always in constant motion. Black holes leak and gamma radiation builds up to finite bursts... nothing is ever at rest ever.

Here's the leap.

Black holes and gamma radiation are dynamic expressions of cosmic background radiation (CBR) on a sliding scale between "mass" and "energy". It's the frequency everything in the universe adheres to: it permeates everything everywhere... every cell in your body has a tensor field complaint with CBR... it HAS TO for you to exist within the universe: it's The Big Bang defined!

What energy and mass have in common is acceleration. "Energy" and "mass" exist somewhere on some sliding scale.
Well, everything everywhere is made of acceleration, only in different "densities"- we call them "states of energy and mass" which are clearly defined and "sufficiently seperated as to be definable". Proof of this is in the apparent fact that "mass" can never be at rest (absolute zero is an impossible state) and "energy" must always remain in motion (you can't "trap light": conservation.)

The only concequence of actually doing this is causality- since you discovered you can side-step physics and do the impossible, "the universe" must be considered a living thing for you to contuine to exist within it as a part of it. And if a clear contradiction occurs within the realm of this new branch of physics, it's simply easier for the coherent, continuitous universe to pop "the double you" out of existence than remake the Big Bang- after all, the universe is a very large, complicated and equilibriated place. ("The universe is alive".)

There are seven "realms" that define reality, not "10 or 11 dimensions". They are:
1. Subatomic: the entire subatomic realm. " Quanta of mass and energy that make sense only for finite periods of time"
2. Atomic: atoms: our 92 logical elements plus the logic that allows more (or less).
3. Tangable: mass and energy: us; our world.
4. Cyclical: solar systems and their biometric capabiltiy
5. Orbital: galaxies
6. General: the logical progression of galaxies (us towards (read:) "the great accelerator")
7. God (indefinable) - personally I'am an atheist, like the majority of people in the future.

This written upward is just explanation from the science books, I am not that smart to fully understand everything said.

One important rule, I will only post here because I feel free to do so, since freedom in the future is at much higher level than it is today, I'll only give you guidelines, and not answering question about near future events.

The rest is gibberish...

M

Mee_n_Mac

Titorian2044":7c8q3z69 said:

Yup. It's clear your understanding of physics is lacking. Your ability to technobabble is also subpar, we've seen better in the past.

A

a_lost_packet_

Titorian2044":2chermzb said:
... I can't tell you for sure, but I think it was 2358 when scientist found out that humans are using only 10.79% of their brain.

So, you're saying that humans began only using 10.79% of their brain after 2358? We use all of ours today. What happened? Too much TV?

This suggests that everything that "exists" is either "energy" or "mass" and they're both quanta relative to light speed- thus "the tangable universe".

Huh... wait... You acknowledge equivalency yet, in the next sentence, you say they're not equivalent. That missing 80.21% must be a killer.

Well, if you meant to type a great deal and have it end up as being translated as "Nothing" then you succeeded because that is exactly what you just finished communicating.

S

StarRider1701

Titorian2044":2unjp8z1 said:

In my time, we have floating cities in stratosphere all over Earth. 68 billion people is "promine" population. You would be surprised, but English is not primary language anymore. Arabs and Chinese were very successful during 21st century, so now main language is mutation of arabic-language. I am from American region, only 6 billion people are speaking English nowadays. World is united, so there are only regions, not countries. I can't tell you for sure, but I think it was 2358 when scientist found out that humans are using only 10.79% of their brain.

The only concequence of actually doing this is causality- since you discovered you can side-step physics and do the impossible...

Wow, 68 Billion people on Earth...! Do y'all live on each others laps, or what? Or is this the population of our Solar System?

Don't mind MeteorWayne, you are downing his "Holy Grail" and he doesn't like your reasons or explanations, mainly because they're not technical enough.

I like your "mass" and "energy" paragraph, it makes sense. And we already know that the Speed of Light is not the Universal Constant some once thought since the speed of light can change under certain conditions.

Now, about this phrase: "since you discovered you can side-step physics and do the impossible..." Does this mean we will discover a method of Faster Than Light travel? If so, how many solar systems do humans inhabit in your time?

Welcome to SDC. You will find many skeptics here, although I do sometimes try to keep an open mind. We use less than 11% of our brains??? Hhmmm. Of all the things you said, that one is probably the most obviously wrong! If you can explain why you think that when our science has recently discovered that our old school estimate of 15% is way wrong on the low side...?

A

andromeda2010

Titorian2044":1gk69kcc said:
In 4-5 years from now you will discover a new planet in this solar system which is not far away from home
If you really saying the truth then:
Is that planet have life?
Many things in this decade will change on a way how you view society and space.
Please elaborate what you meant.
i have 4 more questions:
1. Is Intelligent Life common in the universe?
2. When we will build the first space elevator?
3. You said that we went to Mars in the year 2023. So it's means that we have permanent settlements on the moon before we went to Mars?
4. Is World War III gonna happen?

J

JonClarke

Will Falcon 9 launch successfully?

Will Hayabusa land successfully and havean asteroid sample?

Will Spirit come back to life?

Will Opportunity reach Endeavour crater?

Will MSL land safely?

Will "Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone" win this year's Hugo?

T

Titorian2044

Hi all. I simply won't tell you anything about near future events, because it has to be surprise. If you know what is coming, you can change that. Don't be offended by this statement. World War 3 didn't happen. However, there was some rush when asteroid Aphosis was enclosing Earth in 2028, but nothing really happened. Today, you are misleaded with many wrong informations which hold in fear, so you aren't relaxed how you supposed to be.

Around 2200 when you develop faster-than-light travel ( yeah, it is possible, unlike many of your scientist are claiming, that is the reason why I spent so much time here explaining why E=MC^2 is not correct; when you use hydrogen, deuterium, francium - element you will discover on the moon, and germanium in special fusion technology FTL becomes possible), you will meet two different civilization in Andromeda M31 galaxy. First are called Lizarans who are visiting you today, secretly ofcourse, and are 1700 years in technological developement ahead of you. They sent one version of grays as androids, to observe you. Second one are more interesting and their name are Skaarans. They are, in fact, humanoid cats and, unfortunately, Skaarans don't like how we humans smell( yes, you heard that correctly). That is why we waged many wars with them and finally defeated them in 2601. With Lizarans we have correct relationship, since they are much more advanced than we are.

Third, acient, but still very unknown to us, is Transam civilization. There is very little knowledge about them, but we think they created portals( weird things, jumpgate would be closest word which you use today) across Milky Way galaxy.

Y

yevaud

Titorian2044":3jay1be8 said:
Third, acient, but still very unknown to us, is Transam civilization.

No doubt from the Pontiac Galaxy...

C

CommonMan

Are you writting a sceince fiction book, or just want to. Or are you getting all this out of one?
I really hope it's one of the three. If not you need to see professional help. You will have freinds there, Ks15.

S

SteveCNC

Hmmm well I guess he dosen't need everyone to believe him , just twelve will do and he can start his own religion .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts