New profile posts

I`m currently working from home, which is interesting. I`m also developing my science fiction novel, which has become my passion. But the space.com news feeds are always on and I'm looking forward to seeing the James Webb data coming back.
Climate Change.
At Top of Earth We Have Biggest Glacier And This is melting Day by day with speed and after Few years this will cause Mostly Euroupen coubtries Under Sea Water.
See utimate Step To Safe Earth.
Sohaib iqbal
Sohaib iqbal
Come back to Natural environment And moslty use of Renewable sources.
Minimize Activity after Sun set In Whole world
Reduce the Artificial Digital lights Because Artificial Light is Source of Pollution New reserch .And This will conserve Human being from lot of Diseases Like Depression and Other.
The Ultimate Thing is Please Don't change Nature.
I lost my watch somewhere in my bedroom, and it has an alarm set for 5:20 AM.
I still can't find it.
Thank you for your welcome. I am happy that I found people interested in space. I am German. In future I will tell you something about me. Greetings
I have always been interested in space-related topics.
Still, the two books I published in the 1990s "Building Dependable Systems: The VMS Approach" and "Building Dependable Systems: The OpenVMS Approach" cover all types of computerized systems and how to make sure that they always work when you need them to work. Computers on spacecraft would be excellent examples of: "MUST NOT FAIL" systems.
I tried to ask a question in a forum on Capstone (lunar orbiter) as relates to the upcoming Luna-Net program due to provide network coms and positioning feedback with future cislunar orbiters and landers, but I was not allowed to post my question. :mad:
COLGeek
COLGeek
You tried posting on this site?