• You still have a chance to win a Celestron Telescope! Click here to learn more!

New profile posts

Any chance we could have a main topic (physics) ? Think quite a few people like to post about quantum physics and related but end up in obscure place since it doesn't have a main location.
The other day my mentor whispered to me and said Angela grow up and keep studying science because science and religion are intertwined. 📡🚀🔭🔄
Member of San Antonio Astronomical Association, A Volunteer at the Scobee Learning Center at Alamo College. Also an Ambassador of the Osirisrex Mission.
Never before has space exploration been more vital to understanding our origins in the vastness of the universe. The concept of traveling to Mars and colonizing it over time will play a crucial role in how the human species and other life forms can adapt to new environments. There is much scientific knowledge to gain by experimenting with terraforming uninhabited planets, without it disrupting our solar system.
D
Dreamgirlgalaxies
We are at a point in time where the effects of climate change have made a big impact and we need to address these issues on many levels. Scientific research and space exploration combined will contribute greatly to resolving the challenges of planetary greenhouse gas emissions.
D
Dreamgirlgalaxies
I am no scientist, but what if we could harness greenhouse gas emissions through advanced technologies and potentially utilize them to terraform uninhabited planets in the future. This would be a long-term scientific objective and not the immediate solution for reversing the damaging effects of climate change. I believe in scientific research and am committed to investing in clean energy.
D
Dreamgirlgalaxies
Our commitment to environmental sustainability will allow ecosystems to flourish and create a balance with all living species and organisms. We must not exploit our natural resources for profit, but re-purpose them in Eco-friendly ways that benefit us and reduce our carbon footprint.
I hope this is the correct place for this question. In the International Space Station Forum, BabyIO posted a comment unrelated to ISS, or any of the other Forums. There does not seem to be a Forum for those kinds of comments or questions. Are there plans for such a Forum to be added, or will we be limited to the topics shown?
Thank you.