• Launch Day is nearly upon us! Head over to this thread and share your thoughts before, during, and after Crew Dragon finally lifts off.

New profile posts

hi all sun start white in mass energy , I say blue because that as far as earth had with interactions after purging material the colour shifted to green. it is basic thermal dynamic's. like tempering or hardening steel the teal and wattle you can the specs online. the changes can occur inside the sun as well with more materials being dispersed to the top. the last phase on our world is red.
Wolfshadw
Wolfshadw
sunstance
sunstance
observation is key to science. the global warming is no more then the shift of the spectrum into a red spectrum higher output of rays that are heating up the planet. any team saying otherwise is not even science , it would a group of no men. hence have other plans ... or serve something other then science.
sunstance
sunstance
that right at the end , that's not what I am saying. I am saying the changes in the spectrum over time on our sun.
A firm beliver in the weird and wonderful, we live in a simulation and the cosmos is tiny compared to the expanse of the mind
Eatmyrubber1969
Eatmyrubber1969
The moon is only there when we look at it does anyone else agree
COLGeek
COLGeek
No. But you are welcome to your view, regardless of evidence to the contrary.
i think that pandemic ,related to certain positions of the stars in the space;how can i study this hypothesis and how to prove?
ImmortalMelvz
ImmortalMelvz
that can be proven by asking yourself, am I a star?
When we lived in Kenya, what "KNOCKED MY EYES OUT" was camping in Maasai Land (Kajiado District), and when the sun went down there was NO ARTIFICIAL LIGHT - NONE -ZERO - ZILCH - and the stars, well, they "KNOCKED MY EYES OUT!" INCREDIBLE!
Reactions: rod
Send me a viable email address and I will send you viable information on where in England you can see the Milky Way.
is there any studies done regarding global warming and space junk? Sun heat reflection back to earth???
Admin, why so many Chinese script posts? Google Chrome translates showing diploma buy ads and purchase certificates? Is this part of the Forum format? Trending Threads good example.
Any chance we could have a main topic (physics) ? Think quite a few people like to post about quantum physics and related but end up in obscure place since it doesn't have a main location.