New profile posts

Hello Everybody, It is Alain Serhal from Lebanon, I got My Bachelor of Science from the Empire State College of New York and I am a Scientific Guy that have been studying for 25 years Math, Physics, Chemistry, Sciences, Space and Quantum Mechanic Fields.

"I wish everybody always the Best".
Ex chief Engineer in Skydeploy India for dromes development with 30 yrs in imdutrial robotics Nachi ..aersopace mil amd civilian avionics embedded systems on multi core processors and Rtos as vxWorks certified developer with exp on miltimaster multi peer sbc with intel and motorola .seeking challenge openongs
Career educator at multiple levels - Elementary, Secondary, College. Currently working with foster-care children many of whom have expressed significant interest in learning more about Space and Science topics. Since many have deficits in Reading, providing accurate information about Space in multiple ways is essential.
In 1970 as a Design Engr at SBRC (Santa Barbara Research Center) I shared an office w/Jim Kodak who designed 1st instrument to leave the solar system> He drew the 1st CL on my layout design of the MSS (Multispectral Scanner) launched in 1972 onboard the LandSAT 1 it was 1st satellite to scan entire planet in a polar orbit, photos of Earth in every Atlas now w/a Resolution of 30m (100ft)
As a Design Engr at RocketDyne in 1964 I designed an Impulse Load Cell to CALIBRATE Rocket Thrusters OR No one was coming back from moon as it REQ'D a "Dock in Space" Neil Armstrong proved it out on 1965 Gemini project as 1st astronaut to "Dock in Space"> Any well-trained Primate could've docked & several did
Why not build space stations around gas giants and use these planets gravity idk the ratio we would need as far as distance and so forth but I imagine it could work
With the rise of our ideology of instant gratification, excess light pollution has ended my ability to stargaze within my residential area. It's so sad how conveniences such as light comes at other's expense.:mad:
Faith in faith' he answered himself. 'It isn't necessary to have something to believe in. It's only necessary to believe that somewhere there's something worthy of belief...
I love 💘 space and studying the universe
The university is so fast and big that it will take me time to study
everything I see, but at the same time it is fun and it is a hobby for me
Hi Roberto. Thank you for your response. I deleted the thread I stated. New Guy in town. :) Little over zealous. I will try and be more careful in the future.
hi all sun start white in mass energy , I say blue because that as far as earth had with interactions after purging material the colour shifted to green. it is basic thermal dynamic's. like tempering or hardening steel the teal and wattle you can the specs online. the changes can occur inside the sun as well with more materials being dispersed to the top. the last phase on our world is red.
Wolfshadw
Wolfshadw
sunstance
sunstance
observation is key to science. the global warming is no more then the shift of the spectrum into a red spectrum higher output of rays that are heating up the planet. any team saying otherwise is not even science , it would a group of no men. hence have other plans ... or serve something other then science.
sunstance
sunstance
that right at the end , that's not what I am saying. I am saying the changes in the spectrum over time on our sun.
A firm beliver in the weird and wonderful, we live in a simulation and the cosmos is tiny compared to the expanse of the mind
Eatmyrubber1969
Eatmyrubber1969
The moon is only there when we look at it does anyone else agree
COLGeek
COLGeek
No. But you are welcome to your view, regardless of evidence to the contrary.
Arctic Frost
Arctic Frost
The beholder’s observation of the moon establishes its existence. That observer can turn from the moon and due to lack of observation declare it does not exist and that would be somewhat true in the sense it does not exist to “them“ by choice. Meaning, observation is the measurement of existence. Once observed it is there forever until observation sees it is not there.