Apr 24, 2024
Visit site
You know, I'm not a scientist, just someone who spends a lot of time pondering things, so take what I say with a grain of salt. But here's a thought that's been bouncing around in my head lately: could gravity be an emergent property of the entire universe moving through higher dimensions? Hear me out.

Think about it: nothing in our universe seems to sit still. Everything's in motion, and those movements seem to give rise to all sorts of emergent effects. Take electrons zipping around in atoms, for instance—that movement creates electricity. Or consider the movement of air molecules, which gives us temperature and pressure.

Now, we've already observed how spinning a spaceship can create a force that mimics gravity, thanks to centripetal acceleration. We know that —the Earth spins around the sun, the sun whirling through the Milky Way, and the Milky Way itself spinning through the universe. So it wouldn't be far fetched to assume the universe is twirling around in some higher-dimensional space, and gravity is just the ripple effect of that movement.

I mean, it's just a hunch, but I think better scientists than me could flesh it out.

Apr 1, 2022
Visit site
my thought on gravity.
matter creates a node in the oscillations of zero point field.
and like cymatics experiments show the sand gathers together at the nodes.

Latest posts