Question our universe is our god

Apr 7, 2024
Visit site
if our scientific research and explanation about the cosmos bursting into existence from a singularity and the big bang theory is correct then everything that is in our universe including life was created at that moment therefore we are all connected to the cosmos in a fundamental way or life or life force is a by product of the coalescing universal evolution either way we are part of it so in my opinion our universe is our creator therefore is our god

If the BB put the CMBR everywhere and put the stars and galaxies everywhere and started life .........why didn't it put life everywhere?

Life is the ONLY singularity that has ever been detected. The ONLY singular thing found. In the whole universe. There are multiples of everything thing else......except life.

What do you think about that? Was god disappointed and decided NO MORE life?

Man will never explain his own existence. There are many questions that man will never answer. Such as how and when the cosmos started.

Let alone WHY.

And light will continue to confound our science till we see what it truly is. Light has fooled us all.

Apr 7, 2024
Visit site
If the BB put the CMBR everywhere and put the stars and galaxies everywhere and started life .........why didn't it put life everywhere?

Life is the ONLY singularity that has ever been detected. The ONLY singular thing found. In the whole universe. There are multiples of everything thing else......except life.

What do you think about that? Was god disappointed and decided NO MORE life?

Man will never explain his own existence. There are many questions that man will never answer. Such as how and when the cosmos started.

Let alone WHY.

And light will continue to confound our science till we see what it truly is. Light has fooled us all.
i firmly believe that life will be found to be prevalent throughout the universe but intelligent life has yet to be found even here on earth we have a very long way to go in our evolution until people accept all our differences, understand them and educate ourselves and only then we might stop killing each other through ignorance and fear but I'm afraid that there may not be enough time for homosapian sapiens to learn that lesson eh!!
the 3 things we all have in common are we're born our bodies die and we all bleed red.
our spirit, soul or life force is basically just energy and our bodies are containers to hold it and that energy has been part of our universe since it's conception and will only cease to be with the end of it and that my friend is the fundamental connection with everything in existence.
you are god god is everyone and everything.
another thing that we don't really understand is gravity but for as young as we are as a species and the little bit of knowledge we've gained so far we're still learning and everyday is a school day eh but i go back to the worry i have is there may not be enough time for us

Apr 7, 2024
Visit site
The why questions are beyond the purview of science.
the why questions will probably always be out of the purview of science as we know it at this time in our young existence and the limited amount of learned knowledge we as a species have gained so far but just as most theoretical knowledge is not possible to prove scientifically today proves that in theory we still have much to learn about the big picture in which we exist but on the other hand not all theoretical equations are or will ever be possible.
it's nice to dream and imagine all that may be possible some day but I'm saddened to believe that we as a species will just not have enough time to reach a point of enlightenment to understand that amount of scientific knowledge unless a non human intelligence of any multiversal or dimensional realities makes contact with us and gives us the cumulative knowledge they've gained over many many millennia and that'll be a gaurantee never to happen more chance of winning the lottery 3 weeks in a row lol

Apr 3, 2024
Visit site
There is no "why". It just happened. There is no grand plan, no why, no purpose. This infinitely beautiful universe is a product of physics, quantum mechanics mainly.
Unless of course the entire universe is a computer simulation in which case the "why" might be "because, I had a project due for my degree"

All of the matter we have looked at so far, is dipole matter. All matter is combinations of dipoles. The only thing necessary from the BB is dipoles, what most call the H1 atom.

When did everything that there is now......was made at BB come from? I hadn't heard that one.

The BB explains all now? All of existence from the one first event?

Sounds like some kind of instant creation event of the current state. These are the oldest of theories. And for many........the reason for science in the first place.

Are we going in circles?

Just an old Walter thinking out loud.

Apr 7, 2024
Visit site
There is no "why". It just happened. There is no grand plan, no why, no purpose. This infinitely beautiful universe is a product of physics, quantum mechanics mainly.
it should be what and how?
you said physics and quantum mechanics, but what caused the physics in the first place to create this wonderful and fantastical mysterious thing we know as the cosmos, also how do we make any sense of quantum mechanics when we really don't understand how most of the quantum world even works in relation to the vibrations of the physical and conscious reality in which we exist.
as a species we are still in our infancy of evolution both intellectually and scientifically, and at the end of the day we are basically just animals, very intelligent animals that's for sure, but we're only on the first rung of the ladder to evolutionary enlightenment academically, scientifically and intellectually, so we have a very long way to go in my opinion, i just worry that we might not have enough time to reach a point of enlightenment to use the knowledge to save us as a species, our only other chance is to be helped by another more advanced intelligent civilisation