A couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarcoSpace

<p>Hello everyone, nice website, a ton of information! But I have a couple of questions I cant seem to find the answer to anywhere. </p><p>- I am looking to invest in space. Are there any venture programs out there looking for some cash in order to speed up their plans for something related to space? And by that I am mostly interested in looking for tourism related projects. Does it exsist? Am I to early?&nbsp;</p><p>- I dont get this, why did they make the Phoenix not move? What if there is nothing interestings to dig for, but they can see a very interesting area with the camera? Why on earth did they not put some wheels on the damn thing, its stuck there, and can only dig around itself.&nbsp;</p>

C

crazyeddie

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Hello everyone, nice website, a ton of information! But I have a couple of questions I cant seem to find the answer to anywhere. - I am looking to invest in space. Are there any venture programs out there looking for some cash in order to speed up their plans for something related to space? And by that I am mostly interested in looking for tourism related projects. Does it exsist? Am I to early?&nbsp;- I dont get this, why did they make the Phoenix not move? What if there is nothing interestings to dig for, but they can see a very interesting area with the camera? Why on earth did they not put some wheels on the damn thing, its stuck there, and can only dig around itself.&nbsp; <br /> Posted by MarcoSpace</DIV></p><p>Let me be the first to welcome you to Space.Com!</p><p>Your first question might have better been asked in the Space Business and Technology forum. &nbsp;This one is more for us amateur and semi-professional astronomers, who aren't necessarily business-minded.</p><p>Your second question could have been better asked in one of the several threads devoted to the Phoenix probe in the Missions and Launches forums, where the people who are giving their undivided attention to this mission are congregating.</p><p>By posting in the appropriate forums, you're likely to get better and faster answers to your questions. &nbsp;Just a tip from an old-timer!&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Let me be the first to welcome you to Space.Com!Your first question might have better been asked in the Space Business and Technology forum. &nbsp;This one is more for us amateur and semi-professional astronomers, who aren't necessarily business-minded.Your second question could have been better asked in one of the several threads devoted to the Phoenix probe in the Missions and Launches forums, where the people who are giving their undivided attention to this mission are congregating.By posting in the appropriate forums, you're likely to get better and faster answers to your questions. &nbsp;Just a tip from an old-timer!&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />Posted by crazyeddie</DIV><br /><br />Good answer.</p><p>I'll tackle question #2 in the Phoenix thread in Missions and Launches.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

A

aretis

<p><font size="3">That question was asked of one of the scientists on NASA TV. The answer is in the pictures we've gotten back. If you look around, one spot is pretty much like the next one-- and they knew that from satellite photos before hand. </font></p><p><font size="3">I think you will find by the results so far that&nbsp;we are in a prime spot, and since they can only use the ovens on the spacecraft 8 times. there really isn't any reason to move.</font></p><p><font size="3">I understand what you are really saying though: I'd love to see another MER jumping off of Pheonix and heading out for those hills in the distance!</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><font size="3">Aretis</font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="4" color="#0000ff"><strong>Aretis</strong></font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts