Accelerating Acceleration / Accelerating Deceleration

Deceleration is a matter of negative acceleration. An elastic 4-dimensional balloon of relativistic space-time, for my universe traveler I am always talking about, contracts the universe around him in his self-propelled, powered, constant of acceleration through the universe and expands the universe around him in his constant of deceleration toward his arrival at his destination. He, and all the rest of us, and just about everything else, are always positively accelerating in acceleration, or negatively accelerating in deceleration, in the universe (contracting it around us locally or expanding it around us locally as a matter of elastic 4-dimensional relativity (not 1-dimensional, but 4-dimensional!)).

If relativity is right, if the principle of uncertainty is right, if my universe traveler is right, if you are right whenever you travel, the universe cannot possibly be accelerating in expansion.... except from a 'local' (localized) spatial-time accelerating [deceleration] TOWARD SOMEWHERE, TOWARD A DESTINATION, FAR MORE LOCAL THAN THE UNIVERSE AT LARGE!

1. Elastic contraction of the universe around you, your accelerating [acceleration] of your local relative velocity in the universe. Including, possibly, your planet's, your solar system's, even your galaxy's, as possibly your vehicular instrument of accelerating acceleration.
2. Elastic expansion of the universe around you, your accelerating [deceleration] of your local relative velocity in the universe. Including, possibly, your planet's, your solar system's, even your galaxy's, as possibly your vehicular instrument of accelerating deceleration.

To you, the universe traveler (to all universe travelers no matter who, what, or where; no matter how slow or fast), the observation would, will, always be of the entire universe always accelerating in contracting (through your acceleration) or expanding (through your deceleration) around you. Now that's 'Relativity'.

Acceleration is found for space but not for non-space, such as planets and even galaxies. A galaxy might have some noticeable expansion, but not compared to space. Something mysterious is happening to space that is either stretching it without making it somehow thinner, I suppose, or is being filled from an outside source, or is being filled by an undiscovered inside source. We have found the effects of DE but know not what it is.

Acceleration is found for space but not for non-space, such as planets and even galaxies. A galaxy might have some noticeable expansion, but not compared to space. Something mysterious is happening to space that is either stretching it without making it somehow thinner, I suppose, or is being filled from an outside source, or is being filled by an undiscovered inside source. We have found the effects of DE but know not what it is.
I said nothing about expansion of planets or galaxies. I'm most certainly not denying any existence of gravity. It is the necessary attribute of the 4-dimensional elasticity of relative space-time. Gravity may be the [what] of space in the first place (Big Crunch / Big Hole).

Deceleration exists in the universe. And, deceleration is negative acceleration. Acceleration in gravs (positive (acceleration)) results in universe contraction (for a traveler, actually planing the universe to an apparent contraction of it). Acceleration in gravs (negative (deceleration)) results in universe expansion (again for a traveler, actually planing the universe to an apparent expansion of it).

It's time that that, ballooning 4-dimensionalty, is noticed about Relativity. Its obvious the farther out you look into the [observable] universe. It should have been noticed all along. I've noticed it for a long time, noticed it and used it concerning the traveler. Most haven't noticed since they've been glued (hard-wired) to what is really a time only 1-dimensionality of space-time rather than an elastic 4-dimensionality. (Even then they've hard chained all travelers in exactly the same prison cell universe with an observer, then had the traveler go traveling without ever leaving the prison cell or the observer he is hard chained to. They have him gaining distance without ever leaving the presence of the observer. Therefor, instead of light taking longer and ever longer in time to reach the observer (appearing to stretch time), scientists have the traveler physically slowing down in time, physically falling behind the observer in aging.... 4-dimensionality, vs 1-dimensionality, changes more than one physic.)

Concerning Quantum Mechanics, one usual question is, "Is it particle or wave?" The question gives you only two choices when the [thing] is actually three choices. 1. Particle. 2. Wave. 3. Space. Is it particle, wave, or space? To give the last an even better [possible] description, a 4-dimensional bubble, or balloon, of space-time. To reach to yet another possibility; possibly better for including the waveform; a microcosmic acceleration / deceleration in field vortices.

In any case, the space-time (the third choice) a continuance (space-times of space-times, of.... (fractals?)) down into the microcosmic, even down into the infinitesimal ( / up into the infinite), of Relativity's bubble- or balloon-like, or even plane-like, 4-dimensional hyper-finite elasticity. Something it seems many refuse the existence of, period (in both the macrocosm and microcosm), regardless of accepting Relativity (exactly like Johnson's kicking of the rock).

Last edited:

Latest posts