again with free energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rrl2

On an episode of the Mythbusters a contraption was built with six propane can set up in a spindle formation. Half of the propane tanks were full and half were not. the test showed that the propane wheel turned very slowly due to the evaporation of propane and the condensing in the upper chamber<br /><br />I know this is not technically free energy becuase it is fueled by the sun.<br /><br />I thought though that if we had a liquid that could evaporate faster and put this thing on a bigger scale maybe we could get some serious results<br /><br />I have some more points to add to this ,but I figured that this could be acheaper way to make energy.<br /><br />In the end they busted the myth anyway, but if any body has anything to add to the S.O.K.( store of knowledge) than you are more than welcome

W

why06

Listen man!!!!!<br />If you want to exhuast the global economy building 6 giant propane tanks and orbiting them around the sun to turn a generator that wouldn't even move in space to ypothetically turn awheel so slowlly as to produce one AA Battery then fly it to Earth over a years time to help one guy who lost the battery he neede to play his gameboy then go ahead!!!!<br /><br />Anyway you can evaporate the liquid as fast as you want in SUB-ZERO teperatures!!!!,but you would still need a compressor to change it back into a liquid which will use up your minuscle AA Batery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />And since ther is no gravity in space their would be no weight to turn the thing!!!!!!!!!!!<br />So stop stinki'n up the universe with your stinkin ideas about FREE ENERGY, expecially if all energy must come from pre-existing energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />NOW DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO TELL THIS GUY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <br /><br /><br />THERE I added something!!!!!!!!!!!! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div>________________________________________ <br /></div><div><ul><li><font color="#008000"><em>your move...</em></font></li></ul></div> </div>

S

skyone

RRL2....you are basically describing a simplified, and horribly <b>inefficient</b> solar power generator, with the thermal collector, fluid circuit and turbine all rolled together. Nothing new, and not useful at all. Also...try to stay away from free energy schemes. Unless the most basic laws of thermodynamics are upset (they are <i>very</i> concrete by the way), you will not find success. An introductory class to physics will convince you of that.<br /><br />Why06....you should take the class with RRL2. And shut up, or at least be less obnoxious. Prepubescent children like to use excessive exclamation marks and caps lock.

W

why06

Its cool,<br /><br />He's family! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div>________________________________________ <br /></div><div><ul><li><font color="#008000"><em>your move...</em></font></li></ul></div> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts