Alberts Beobachter stuff

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
Albert liked to think about what different 'Beobachter' would see. Let us think a moment, what we would see if we sat inside a black hole.

Well, we could not see outside, every light would be bended by gravity in the red direction. We would think, we are inside a blue~hole.
What would we see? We could only see ouselves. Our own galaxy, from all angles which exist. We could even see ourselves through ourselfes, which may give the impression of collidong galaxies.

We could even not see straight out of our galaxy, because every mass, our sun, every star, neutrino star or white dwarf bends light.

If we knew, all those galaxys are mirror images of our selves we could easyly calculate the mass of our Visible Universe which is exacly the mass of our own and only Galaxy.

Would it not be very logic, that there does not exist a black hole in the center of the our blue~hole? There, in the centre of our galaxy is just the center of gravity. Everything is moving around it. There is nothing; like the center of gravity of a baketball which is in the middle, were is nothing, no mass.

All these calculations of mass, and dark mass, and dark energy lead to a wrong image. The more galaxies we believe to see, the more mass we add to our system. ¡wro

If we see Andromeda with our one eyed telescope so close, it is just a picture in the mirror of gravity. It has no mass.The more images we see, the more sensitive our instruments get: The mass stays the same. It is just us, and therefore a black hole is not possible or even neccesary inside the blue~hole.

This is a simple logic explanation of everything.
Dear Astrophysic Experts:
WHAT IS WRONG with MY way of simplify the things; I'm just a simple engineer. \ I~q~estion~07jul20

Latest posts