aligning my telescope

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xxxtiggerxxx

i am having a hard time figuring out how to align my telescope. it is coputerized, and tells me to align it whatever way it is, but when i goto an object, the telescope is pointing in the wrong direction.&nbsp;&nbsp; what do i do??? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

C

crazyeddie

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>i am having a hard time figuring out how to align my telescope. it is coputerized, and tells me to align it whatever way it is, but when i goto an object, the telescope is pointing in the wrong direction.&nbsp;&nbsp; what do i do??? <br /> Posted by xxxtiggerxxx</DIV></p><p>Could you be more specific and detailed about the problem? &nbsp;You're not giving us much information to work with.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>i am having a hard time figuring out how to align my telescope. it is coputerized, and tells me to align it whatever way it is, but when i goto an object, the telescope is pointing in the wrong direction.&nbsp;&nbsp; what do i do??? <br />Posted by xxxtiggerxxx</DIV><br /><br />You might start with what telecope and system you have. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts