ALL QUIET AT SPACEX

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mr_mark

After months of a relentless timetable and a slew of fantastic photos, there has not been a peep out of Spacex for several weeks now concerning Falcon 9 or the upcoming Falcon 1 launch slated for March. I'm starting to jones for more info and pics, especially of the upcoming Falcon 1 launch. Any news or pics please.......

S

Swampcat

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>After months of a relentless timetable and a slew of fantastic photos, there has not been a peep out of Spacex for several weeks now concerning Falcon 9 or the upcoming Falcon 1 launch slated for March. I'm starting to jones for more info and pics, especially of the upcoming Falcon 1 launch. Any news or pics please....... <br />Posted by mr_mark</DIV><br /><br />You might want to visit <font color="#660066"><strong>SpaceX's website</strong></font> and sign up for their email updates.</p><p>Otherwise, I'm sure somebody will post any new updates on the SpaceX Updates thread as soon as we get them. I'm also sure there will be a new thread in M&L if and when there is any news on the Falcon 1 launch. From what I've seen, SpaceX doesn't like to announce a launch until it is imminent.</p><p>BTW, this thread is probably redundant. Just MHO.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="3" color="#ff9900"><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong><em>------------------------------------------------------------------- </em></strong></font></p><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong><em>"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. Unsuccessful rebellions, indeed, generally establish the encroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them. An observation of this truth should render honest republican governors so mild in their punishment of rebellions as not to discourage them too much. It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government."</em></strong></font></p><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong>Thomas Jefferson</strong></font></p></font> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>You might want to visit SpaceX's website and sign up for their email updates.Otherwise, I'm sure somebody will post any new updates on the SpaceX Updates thread as soon as we get them. I'm also sure there will be a new thread in M&L if and when there is any news on the Falcon 1 launch. From what I've seen, SpaceX doesn't like to announce a launch until it is imminent.BTW, this thread is probably redundant. Just MHO. <br />Posted by Swampcat</DIV><br /><br />I agree. There is a SpaceX update thread here. I'll just close this one and leave it, since the headline is useful, IMHO. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts