Analysis And Assessment Of Gateway Process(Holographic Universe)

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
Sorry, but that doesn't contradict my point @Atlan0101 . Nice essay but, I don't know, it just sounds too philosophical to me. No offence but too much philosophy can curve the fabric os science. Literally. Here, holographic universe refers to each atom knowing what the other atom is doing. And, yeah, that can be broken down to everyone knows what everything else is doing but, I guess, that's not the case.

Also, no one has told anything about the article of Space.com I mentioned.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Sorry, but that doesn't contradict my point @Atlan0101 . Nice essay but, I don't know, it just sounds too philosophical to me. No offence but too much philosophy can curve the fabric os science. Literally. Here, holographic universe refers to each atom knowing what the other atom is doing. And, yeah, that can be broken down to everyone knows what everything else is doing but, I guess, that's not the case.

You didn't open this thread. I can't help the order they put responses in (it was no 'reply' to you!). I didn't address anything you said, whatever that was, much less attempt to "contradict" you. Sorry if it might offend you, but I don't care what you were talking about. I was addressing, in my way, the thread's opening by Truthseeker007. He apparently knew that in his 'reply' to me.

Last edited:
In the grand universe we are probably the dumbest tech society that exists.
A tech society starting just 1000 years before ours would look upon us as idiots.
In the grand universe, according to Chaos Theory and the Science of Complexity, some of the idiotically dumbest beings that can possibly exist are probably existing among the highest tech societies. I always believe George Lucas illustrated that so magnificently in Star Wars. So, ages ago, did the makers of Forbidden Planet and The Day The Earth Stood Still (I was really young -- I mean really young -- when I first saw that movie, and even then I thought it one of the most stupid movies I'd probably ever see). Utopia is the most idiotic thing that can possibly exist in the grand universe as well as the deadliest most shatteringly self-destructive thing. Utopia (the more perfect 'Nowhereland') is the emptiest of all possible voids in the grand universe, and what always fills that particular emptiness, void (Utopia (U)), is idiocy and horror.

Natural Law: Power corrupts. Super power corrupts superbly. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So, we probably aren't "the dumbest tech society that exists," though we may be closing in on tying for the record. Depends upon whether we can birth from the womb (break out from our world's contraction, closing systemic in so many ways and things, around us into a greater. opening systemic, frontier universe).

Last edited:
In the grand universe, according to Chaos Theory and the Science of Complexity, some of the idiotically dumbest beings that can possibly exist are probably existing among the highest tech societies. I always believe George Lucas illustrated that so magnificently in Star Wars. So, ages ago, did the makers of Forbidden Planet and The Day The Earth Stood Still (I was really young -- I mean really young -- when I first saw that movie, and even then I thought it one of the most stupid movies I'd probably ever see). Utopia is the most idiotic thing that can possibly exist in the grand universe as well as the deadliest most shatteringly self-destructive thing. Utopia (the more perfect 'Nowhereland') is the emptiest of all possible voids in the grand universe, and what always fills that particular emptiness, void (Utopia (U)), is idiocy and horror.

Natural Law: Power corrupts. Super power corrupts superbly. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So, we probably aren't "the dumbest tech society that exists," though we may be closing in on tying for the record. Depends upon whether we can birth from the womb (break out from our world's contraction, closing systemic in so many ways and things, around us into a greater. opening systemic, frontier universe).
Well the jury is out on if we make it or not.
Lots of old obstacles in the path, greed, power, ignorance, self indulgence.

We should be pretty humble as to our place in the universe, if we are not the dumbest we sure have most of the traits that point a finger towards ignorance.

In a very big universe probably many tech societies exist and have done so for millions or billions of years.

I agree right now might be the time to step out into the universe.
Or at least take the first real steps at Mars.
If we stay home to long either war or stagnation/over population/plagues will rule and a chance we have now might never happen again.

If humanity can't see it then i vote dumbest LOL

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
In the grand universe we are probably the dumbest tech society that exists.
A tech society starting just 1000 years before ours would look upon us as idiots.

I think those that are more advanced wouldn't have a tech or inorganic society in the first place. We can't assume every intelligent entity in the universe design things to control and kill themselves as what happens with technocracies. It seems most that build these big technocratic societies end up killing themselves off or atleast the robots they create will.

Reactions: IG2007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site

Some of the things I have heard about Atlantis and those that research it find that they were a highly technological society and ended up blowing themselves up. Which is partly why it is hard to find anywhere on the map.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Well the jury is out on if we make it or not.
Lots of old obstacles in the path, greed, power, ignorance, self indulgence.

We should be pretty humble as to our place in the universe, if we are not the dumbest we sure have most of the traits that point a finger towards ignorance.

In a very big universe probably many tech societies exist and have done so for millions or billions of years.

I agree right now might be the time to step out into the universe.
Or at least take the first real steps at Mars.
If we stay home to long either war or stagnation/over population/plagues will rule and a chance we have now might never happen again.

If humanity can't see it then i vote dumbest LOL

I think the problem with us humans right now is we let the few control the many. And the ones that control us don't have our best interests at heart. In fact they do very well in keeping us ignorant and in servitude. A population is far easier to control if most are ignorant to the true knowledge and most don't have time to search for it because of the servitude to the machine.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site

As you were saying each atom knows what the other atom is doing. So this may go along with what you are trying to say interesting enough it was said in the 1600s.

Reality cannot be found except in One single source, because of the interconnection of all things with one another. ... I do not conceive of any reality at all as without genuine unity. ... I maintain also that substances, whether material or immaterial, cannot be conceived in their bare essence without any activity, activity being of the essence of substance in general.
Gottfried Leibniz, 1670

I think the problem with us humans right now is we let the few control the many. And the ones that control us don't have our best interests at heart. In fact they do very well in keeping us ignorant and in servitude. A population is far easier to control if most are ignorant to the true knowledge and most don't have time to search for it because of the servitude to the machine.
You got it short term power and short term control.
We could take a lesson from the natives that did nothing if it was going to impact the great great great grandkids.
That sort of long term thinking is needed and not $ until you die thinking at any cost.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
You got it short term power and short term control.
We could take a lesson from the natives that did nothing if it was going to impact the great great great grandkids.
That sort of long term thinking is needed and not $ until you die thinking at any cost.

I agree friend and that may be part of the reason most of the indigenous tribes have been taken out around the world or have made to become a part of the system .

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
Well, I have already stated my opinion on the matter. I am against the holographic universe theory. This theory is one of the theories that may lead us to the theory of everything. But, alas! This theory is self-contradictory in its base as I stated in post #7.

I really like the username of the original poster of this thread, truthseeker. All the real scientists as well as philosophers as well as saints and religious people are truthseekers. I am a truthseeker, you, who is reading this, is a truthseeker. All of us in the forums who really care about Science are truthseekers. We seek truth, the absolute truth. And, quoting one of the greatest truthseekers of the 19th Century, "Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached."

Don't stop till we reach absolute truth, even if we never reach!

Latest posts