Another theory for Dark Matter. With simple formulas, data, and proof.

Jun 25, 2023
Visit site
Ok. So I know every man and his dog has a theory for Dark Matter. But I really, really think I have figured it out.
I have done the math and compared the data to hundreds of Galaxies and it seems to work very consistently.

I know no one has time for this and there are thousands of other ideas but I have made a very simple 10min video, which anyone can understand, just looking at galaxy rotation curves and showing how I can calculate the orbital velocity at any point in any galaxy using visible mass alone. I know there is more to dark matter than just Galaxy rotation curves, and I have a single theory that explains everything, but I just wanted to make the video short so someone might watch it.

Can someone just please watch it and give some kind of feedback. I am starting to feel like a leper and I genuinely believe I have it figured out.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwodxkZY9pY

Thanks in advance!

Jan 1, 2021
Visit site
Hi Mark, thank you for your elegant exposition of your ideas. Might it be as easy as that! Occams razor and such.
It has also long troubled me that science needed to invent 20 x of what we can see to explain the movements of the 5% we can see. What is needed is a variable G to herd each Galaxy together while allowing the others to accelerate away.
How about quantum entanglement? Particles created together or in close proximity might be prone to entangled. Awareness of each other might also mean a certain affinity, a private attraction? Elegantly, it would leave the rest unperturbed, except that an entangled particle will still have normal G to drag its close neighbours with.
New year, new ideas, but would be surprised if this has not been proposed, and shot down... ;-)
Safe journey, Abe53.

Other than the first premise about gravity, I think you've got a viable explanation. I like it.

Perhaps a multi decade flight rotation, perpendicular to the sun and system, might map and verify our gravity disk.

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
Ok. So I know every man and his dog has a theory for Dark Matter. But I really, really think I have figured it out.
I have done the math and compared the data to hundreds of Galaxies and it seems to work very consistently.

I know no one has time for this and there are thousands of other ideas but I have made a very simple 10min video, which anyone can understand, just looking at galaxy rotation curves and showing how I can calculate the orbital velocity at any point in any galaxy using visible mass alone. I know there is more to dark matter than just Galaxy rotation curves, and I have a single theory that explains everything, but I just wanted to make the video short so someone might watch it.

Can someone just please watch it and give some kind of feedback? I am starting to feel like a leper and I genuinely believe I have it figured out.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwodxkZY9pY

Thanks in advance!
Seems to me a remarkable effort (and Video). Have you tried to get this reviewed officially as a paper? What feedback have you had from competent sources? Have you suffered "It's not my idea" syndrome?

Latest posts