• We hope all of you have a great holiday season and an incredible New Year. Thanks so much for being part of the Space community!

anyone have the spaceflight soundtrack on cd??

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lw_hughes

Sorry if this is the wrong place to list my question. I cant find a general space topics forum. The 4 part series from the 80s had a great soundtrack which was sold on cd. Cant find it anywhere!!! Any help would be great. Lw

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Sorry if this is the wrong place to list my question. I cant find a general space topics forum. The 4 part series from the 80s had a great soundtrack which was sold on cd. Cant find it anywhere!!! Any help would be great. Lw <br />Posted by lw_hughes</DIV><br /><br />Which series? There have bben so many examining spaceflight, we need to know which one you are talking about.</p><p>"The 4 part series from the 80's" doesn't really tell us much.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

L

lw_hughes

<p>Valid point, it was the pbs spaceflight series. The narration is by Martin Sheen, a 4 part series on the american space program. All i can find on the internet is a track listing. The i cant find the record company online. Any help would be great. Lw</p><p><font face="arial, helvetica" size="2">Spaceflight<br />The Original Soundtrack </font></p><p><font face="arial, helvetica" size="2">Noran Records NRC-003<br />Copyright 1985</font></p><p><font face="arial, helvetica" size="2">Side 1</font></p><p><font face="arial, helvetica" size="2">Sputnik<br />The JFK Announcement<br />Spaceflight main theme with J. Glenn Countdown<br />Military March<br />Fireflies<br />Scott Carpenter Reentry<br />Spaceflight Piano Solo<br />Rendezvous in Space<br />Spaceflight-slow theme</font></p><p><font face="arial, helvetica" size="2">Side 2<br />The Kennedy Challenge<br />Willie's Theme - Launch of Saturn V<br />X-mas Greetings from Space<br />The Eagle has Landed<br />Apollo 13<br />Trials and Tribulations<br />An E-Ticket to Space-Sally Ride<br />Voyager II<br />A Spaceflight Goodnight</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p>

D

doc3170

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Valid point, it was the pbs spaceflight series. The narration is by Martin Sheen, a 4 part series on the american space program. All i can find on the internet is a track listing. The i cant find the record company online. Any help would be great. LwSpaceflightThe Original Soundtrack Noran Records NRC-003Copyright 1985Side 1SputnikThe JFK AnnouncementSpaceflight main theme with J. Glenn CountdownMilitary MarchFirefliesScott Carpenter ReentrySpaceflight Piano SoloRendezvous in SpaceSpaceflight-slow themeSide 2The Kennedy ChallengeWillie's Theme - Launch of Saturn VX-mas Greetings from SpaceThe Eagle has LandedApollo 13Trials and TribulationsAn E-Ticket to Space-Sally RideVoyager IIA Spaceflight Goodnight&nbsp; <br />Posted by lw_hughes</DIV><br /><br />found the series, not the soundtrack....</p><p>&nbsp;http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0780618653/imdb-button/</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

L

lw_hughes

yeah i have the vhs, but im looking for the soundtrack. I know it exists out there somewhere...just hard to find..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts