anyone have the spaceflight soundtrack on cd??

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lw_hughes

Sorry if this is the wrong place to list my question. I cant find a general space topics forum. The 4 part series from the 80s had a great soundtrack which was sold on cd. Cant find it anywhere!!! Any help would be great. Lw

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Sorry if this is the wrong place to list my question. I cant find a general space topics forum. The 4 part series from the 80s had a great soundtrack which was sold on cd. Cant find it anywhere!!! Any help would be great. Lw <br />Posted by lw_hughes</DIV><br /><br />Which series? There have bben so many examining spaceflight, we need to know which one you are talking about.</p><p>"The 4 part series from the 80's" doesn't really tell us much.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

L

lw_hughes

<p>Valid point, it was the pbs spaceflight series. The narration is by Martin Sheen, a 4 part series on the american space program. All i can find on the internet is a track listing. The i cant find the record company online. Any help would be great. Lw</p><p><font face="arial, helvetica" size="2">Spaceflight<br />The Original Soundtrack </font></p><p><font face="arial, helvetica" size="2">Noran Records NRC-003<br />Copyright 1985</font></p><p><font face="arial, helvetica" size="2">Side 1</font></p><p><font face="arial, helvetica" size="2">Sputnik<br />The JFK Announcement<br />Spaceflight main theme with J. Glenn Countdown<br />Military March<br />Fireflies<br />Scott Carpenter Reentry<br />Spaceflight Piano Solo<br />Rendezvous in Space<br />Spaceflight-slow theme</font></p><p><font face="arial, helvetica" size="2">Side 2<br />The Kennedy Challenge<br />Willie's Theme - Launch of Saturn V<br />X-mas Greetings from Space<br />The Eagle has Landed<br />Apollo 13<br />Trials and Tribulations<br />An E-Ticket to Space-Sally Ride<br />Voyager II<br />A Spaceflight Goodnight</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p>

D

doc3170

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Valid point, it was the pbs spaceflight series. The narration is by Martin Sheen, a 4 part series on the american space program. All i can find on the internet is a track listing. The i cant find the record company online. Any help would be great. LwSpaceflightThe Original Soundtrack Noran Records NRC-003Copyright 1985Side 1SputnikThe JFK AnnouncementSpaceflight main theme with J. Glenn CountdownMilitary MarchFirefliesScott Carpenter ReentrySpaceflight Piano SoloRendezvous in SpaceSpaceflight-slow themeSide 2The Kennedy ChallengeWillie's Theme - Launch of Saturn VX-mas Greetings from SpaceThe Eagle has LandedApollo 13Trials and TribulationsAn E-Ticket to Space-Sally RideVoyager IIA Spaceflight Goodnight&nbsp; <br />Posted by lw_hughes</DIV><br /><br />found the series, not the soundtrack....</p><p>&nbsp;http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0780618653/imdb-button/</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

L

lw_hughes

yeah i have the vhs, but im looking for the soundtrack. I know it exists out there somewhere...just hard to find..

Status
Not open for further replies.