Asteroid 2007 WD5

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dkaakd

I was looking for some information on the size of this near earth object. If it actually collides with Mars next month, I wonder how large if the dust plume would be, how much of the surface will be obscured? I know this is all theoretical, but fin to think about none the less.<br /><br />Now that we have cameras on the ground, orbiting the planet and locally with more “reach†than in any other time in history, I can help but hope for a direct impact. <br />

M

MeteorWayne

This is a duplicate of an ongoing thread is SPace Science and Astronomy.<br />You should take the conversation there so it doesn't get spread out over multiple threads.<br /><br />Meanwhile, I'll search for someking of an answer, which I'll post in the other thread. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts