Asteroid 2007???

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spacekud

okay I live in Kansas which direction should I be looking if I can see this asteroid from where i am, I've looked everywhere and I can not seem to find anything of which direction its coming.

A

adrenalynn

Welcome to SDC - how large of a telescope are you using? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>.</p><p><font size="3">bipartisan</font>  (<span style="color:blue" class="pointer"><span class="pron"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode" size="2">bī-pär'tĭ-zən, -sən</font></span></span>) [Adj.]  Maintaining the ability to blame republications when your stimulus plan proves to be a devastating failure.</p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000"><font color="#ff0000">IMPE</font><font color="#c0c0c0">ACH</font> <font color="#0000ff"><font color="#c0c0c0">O</font>BAMA</font>!</font></strong></p> </div>

S

spacekud

hmm i guess it passed only thing happened here was my digital cable box wacked out a little bit.

A

adrenalynn

If you have a 700mm scope, I'll be right over. That'd be about 27". I suspect that's your focal length...<br /><br />Here's a detailed chart: http://media.skyandtelescope.com/documents/tu24.pdf <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>.</p><p><font size="3">bipartisan</font>  (<span style="color:blue" class="pointer"><span class="pron"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode" size="2">bī-pär'tĭ-zən, -sən</font></span></span>) [Adj.]  Maintaining the ability to blame republications when your stimulus plan proves to be a devastating failure.</p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000"><font color="#ff0000">IMPE</font><font color="#c0c0c0">ACH</font> <font color="#0000ff"><font color="#c0c0c0">O</font>BAMA</font>!</font></strong></p> </div>

A

adrenalynn

<font color="yellow">hmm i guess it passed only thing happened here was my digital cable box wacked out a little bit. <br /><br /></font><br /><br />[Giggle!] No. It had no effect on your cable box. Or anything else on earth... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>.</p><p><font size="3">bipartisan</font>  (<span style="color:blue" class="pointer"><span class="pron"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode" size="2">bī-pär'tĭ-zən, -sən</font></span></span>) [Adj.]  Maintaining the ability to blame republications when your stimulus plan proves to be a devastating failure.</p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000"><font color="#ff0000">IMPE</font><font color="#c0c0c0">ACH</font> <font color="#0000ff"><font color="#c0c0c0">O</font>BAMA</font>!</font></strong></p> </div>

S

spacekud

lol sorry i dont have that big of a telescope the focal length is only 700mm.

M

MeteorWayne

Welcome to Space.com!<br /><br />Just to let you know, rather than starting a new thread on this object, you should have asked the question in the existing one referring to 2007 TU24.<br />It takes a while to learn things like that, just a suggestion for next time.<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts