Astonishingly old Antarctic space rock could explain mystery of life's weird asymmetry

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Well,.. the Matrix/DNA Theory has different suggestions:
1) Left handed amino acids are related to birth and grow, while right handed are related to the second phase of any natural system, entropy and death. Below is the universal formula of all natural systems. F1 is the initial source, then the systemic circuit goes clock-wise through left side till reaching F4. Since the circuit is built by the vital cycle process, when applied to a human body which is a system, F1 is the mother, F2 is the baby, F3 the teenage and F4 the young adult. From here, F4, begins entropy, the level of energy decreases, going to F6 ( old adult), to F7 (seniors) and the decomposed cadaver goes back to the source ( it is a closed system), or to other place ( if it is a opened system). At F4 begins the reproductive process and here life demonstrates its wisdom: i the first living system was complete with the two sides, never the first would to reproduce before dying. Pick up the phase of life growing and you will have life forever.
2) Information for left-handed ( F1 to F4) are delivered by planets nucleus reactions reaching the surface and right-handed are delivered by stars like the Sun. So, this meteorite must be from some destroyed planet.
software.jpg

I know this is a fashionable research area, but a smidgen of cellular biology implies that this or similar pre-biotic scenarios did not happen.

Despite that modern cells have enzymes that keep the amino acid metabolism dominantly left chiral (and the sugar metabolism dominantly right handed), there is a frozen series of two chiral filters in the genetic core machinery. Each filter - one for charging tRNA with a specific amino acid, another for inserting the charged tRNA into the rRNA protein factory - has about 70 % selectivity for left handed amino acids being selected and incorporated into proteins, a total 90 % selectivity.

This points to that early life evolved with achiral environmentally produced amino acids and that chiral selection evolved later as more ordered proteins were produced. The outcome is no more mysterious than the exact triplet genetic code then used.

Really very interesting, but does it tell us anything about why the LH preference (allegedly) pre-dates the BB?

That was a funny take on a terrible paper, I suspect. I can't find it now - and I would appreciate if you can dig it up, since you referred to it - but a similar naive extrapolation of genome length puts life evolving before Earth existed [ https://phys.org/news/2013-04-law-life-began-earth.html ].

But of course no stars and planets existed until way after the hot big bang.

As for why the chiral choices (left for amino acids, right for sugars and B-DNA helix), as my earlier comment implies it looks like a random outcome. Compare the 50 % likelihood for each choice with the one-in-a-million likelihood for the rather optimized genetic code result.

the Matrix/DNA Theory

Nothing with that name seems to have been published in peer review literature, and you give no reference, so that isn't a theory. It is no more a theory than there is a formula you claim, then fail, to produce.

Did they not teach science and math were you studied? You can start contact some local educational resource to catch up on these things if you are so fascinated with them (and most people find them useful after learning them).

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
That was a funny take on a terrible paper, I suspect. I can't find it now - and I would appreciate if you can dig it up, since you referred to it - but a similar naive extrapolation of genome length puts life evolving before Earth existed [ https://phys.org/news/2013-04-law-life-began-earth.html ].

But of course no stars and planets existed until way after the hot big bang.

As for why the chiral choices (left for amino acids, right for sugars and B-DNA helix), as my earlier comment implies it looks like a random outcome. Compare the 50 % likelihood for each choice with the one-in-a-million likelihood for the rather optimized genetic code result.
Since my post was #2, I can only assume that the paper was:

Astonishingly old Antarctic space rock could explain mystery of life's weird asymmetry : Read more

Cat :)

Latest posts