Astronauts honor Martin Luther King, Jr. and replace ISS batteries on 3rd all-woman spacewalk

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Not clear why this is more of an accomplishment for women astronauts than for men. And why this is in honor to MLK.
Because historically women have not had the opportunity to do what was "normal" for men.

You may not realize this but when girls see these ladies doing this they think, "I can do that TOO!"

Reactions: Anonymous010
Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Women can do just as much as men. I'm proud to be a woman, and give the female astronauts a salute, and wish them much good luck on each space walk they do.

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Women can do just as much as men. I'm proud to be a woman, and give the female astronauts a salute, and wish them much good luck on each space walk they do.
I do not call them "female" astronauts. They are astronauts. Unless they are cosmonauts. It's quite true that in space certainly woman and men are equal, certainly in near orbit. I wish them success. And women doing a spacewalk is no more (or less) significant than men doing a spacewalk.

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Not today. Space walking for a woman today is no more (or less) significant than it is for a man.
It's only happened three times. (The Space Walk)
Why do men like diminishing women's achievements?

I remember when 12 humans walked on the Moon. There were considerable celebrations. Parades, and so on.

Women are more than allowed a bit of hoopla when we do something cool.

Latest posts