Atomic Accerleration

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shiningknight

Hey people.<br />Would anyone care to explain to me what atomic accerleration is and how it works? I tried to find info on the Internet, but I wasn't successful. <br />Thanks<br />-ShiningKnight-

V

vogon13

Perhaps you mean to ask about particle accelerators? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

Y

yevaud

Basics of Particle Accelerators<br /><br />After you read that, check out the next site:<br /><br />Fermilab National Accelerator Laboratory<br /><br />There's a synopsis in the menu at the left of what they do.<br /><br />Also, here's a press release for the new LEP being constructed for CERN (the European Center for Nuclear Research).<br /><br />LEP<br /><br />If you have any more questions, c'mon back. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts