Before the Big Bang Now Possible?

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

atlantisworp

ArcCentral":2eibq44j said:
MeteorWayne":2eibq44j said:
Great ArcCentral. You abuse a wheelchair guy because he's smarter than you and can't walk. Great standard ..... NOT.
It is not me who addressed him as a guy in a wheelchair, but as a guy that said time before the Big Bang is like being north of the north pole.
Get your facts straight before you set me to some kind of standard.

Speaking of standards, you being a moderator and all. Why is it that DrRocket gets a pass, when he personally insults members of this board on a daily basis? His caustic approach deserves at the very least a warning by almost any forum I have ever been on.
Great standard? NOT
On this point I do agree with you, no personal insults, from no one, should be accepted. If a moderator do not intervene, it means an incapacity to fulfill he’s task, he of she should be replaced.

A

atlantisworp

Technology are just manmade tools as aid to magnify the existing abilities, but they can never replace its maker.
Back to before the big bang, it is a challenge we can take, after we put the pieces together and confirm the origin of the big bang, that will be the next step. If it can be simple to be explained, and can be related to earth comparisons, than it will become real.
Einstein is used among others to define wisdom, that’s wrong Einstein is stupid and ignorant to wisdom it self.
The point is not what humans are capable to understand, as the answers are closed to them than they can imaged.
As long as the existences of superior beings is denied, no progress can be made on finding answer to all questions. Limitations to understandings are the obstacle to it, originated by wrong choices when building the right ranking of priorities was made.
Before insulting my wisdom(again) (in general speaking matters), think, just for a moment, that your limitations don’t let you see that you are not able to look at yourself, but I’m afraid that that too, you can’t do, as you are neither able to analyze each and every of my points, with proper knowledge of wisdom and understanding.

Z

ZenGalacticore

I've read almost all the posts on this thread and, I have to say, you guys are a owl-hootin'-riot!

Atlantisworp- As usual, you make no sense.

Arc- You've got some points on the subjective side of things, but DocRock has some points on the empirical side.

DocRock- It is my understanding that Einstein's general relativity breaks down and makes no sense when we get back to the quantum universe of the inflationary period immediately following the 'bang'. In that tenth of a millionth of a second; in the inflationary doubling of the size of the universe every -27 seconds, where the universe inflated to unimaginable proportions in much less than a nano-second, Einstien's GR equations make no sense. Energy and matter feeding gravity, high and low entropy, homogenous quantum universe with very tiny quantum lumpiness that led to galaxies and the stars and planets within them.

It is speculation about 'before the big bang'. But if a highly dense, zero dimensional-space singularity could suddenly inflate(matter, energy, and spacetime itself) to unimaginable size in less than a nano-second, followed by the later expansion that has been and is now our universe that we see, then the speculative idea and conjecture seems plausible to me. But you are right that it is merely a speculation. But it's an exciting one.

I picture a kind of peanut shaped, parallel expanding and contracting universe. The parallel universe is not contracting as ours expands, it contracted in less than a nano-second as ours suddenly inflated. In trillions or quadrillions of years, when matter itsel has decayed on the sub-atomic level, then all that dark energy and dead dark matter will cause the immensity to contract in the good ole 'big crunch' and the parallell universe in the peanut will then experience its next inflation and expansion. All the while this tit for tat and to and fro rips the fabric of space in a kind of inter-dimensional tug-of-war (or perhaps peace).

That's my speculation. And its certainly fun to consider.

A

atlantisworp

ZenGalacticore":18gsl88h said:
I've read almost all the posts on this thread and, I have to say, you guys are a owl-hootin'-riot!

Atlantisworp- As usual, you make no sense.

Arc- You've got some points on the subjective side of things, but DocRock has some points on the empirical side.

DocRock- It is my understanding that Einstein's general relativity breaks down and makes no sense when we get back to the quantum universe of the inflationary period immediately following the 'bang'. In that tenth of a millionth of a second; in the inflationary doubling of the size of the universe every -27 seconds, where the universe inflated to unimaginable proportions in much less than a nano-second, Einstien's GR equations make no sense. Energy and matter feeding gravity, high and low entropy, homogenous quantum universe with very tiny quantum lumpiness that led to galaxies and the stars and planets within them.

It is speculation about 'before the big bang'. But if a highly dense, zero dimensional-space singularity could suddenly inflate(matter, energy, and spacetime itself) to unimaginable size in less than a nano-second, followed by the later expansion that has been and is now our universe that we see, then the speculative idea and conjecture seems plausible to me. But you are right that it is merely a speculation. But it's an exciting one.

I picture a kind of peanut shaped, parallel expanding and contracting universe. The parallel universe is not contracting as ours expands, it contracted in less than a nano-second as ours suddenly inflated. In trillions or quadrillions of years, when matter itsel has decayed on the sub-atomic level, then all that dark energy and dead dark matter will cause the immensity to contract in the good ole 'big crunch' and the parallell universe in the peanut will then experience its next inflation and expansion. All the while this tit for tat and to and fro rips the fabric of space in a kind of inter-dimensional tug-of-war (or perhaps peace).

That's my speculation. And its certainly fun to consider.

No sense to you and any one not interested on abstract matters, but what you do not accept, you can respect as it contents high values to others beyond your understandings.

B

bowman316

I figure that all of these black holes at the center of most galexies will start to pull the universe back to the center. And eventually these black holes will suck up the whole universe, and in the end, there will be one massive black hole, which will eventually suck up everything in the universe. This will create another big bang, and everything will start over.

This is how the last big bang happened, IMO. But this still does not explain how everything came to be. And idk if we ever should, or want to know that answer.

M

MeteorWayne

You figure wrong. The Universe is expanding, and the black holes are getting further from each other except within galactic clusters.

B

bowman316

That is because they are still expanding from the last big bang. Eventually the gravity will catch up the everything, and pull everything back in.

M

MeteorWayne

That's incorrect. The evidence indicates the Universe is expanding so fast that gravity will not be able to pull everything back together. You're about a decade behind the science.

D

drwayne

When I was an undergraduate I think there was a fair amount of debate about open or closed.
I admit, I lost the bubble on this a LONG time ago....Henry Albers would be mad at me if he knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.