Best Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clint_dreamer

It was very cool to see District 9 getting a Best Picture nomination for the Academy Awards. I don't think they have much of a chance of winning over Avatar because of the groundbreaking work done on that film, but it's nice too see Science Fiction getting some love for once. Personally I'm rooting for Inglourious Basterds to win, or at least Cristoph Waltz for his amazing performance in that film, but it 's very cool to see Avatar and District 9 getting the acclaim they deserve.

Also, I haven't seen it, but was anyone surprised that Star Trek wasn't nominated for more?

O

OleNewt

Aliens and uploaded awarenesses in cloned beings that first worked with interstellar-travelling exocorporate mercenaries and then later against them in a bid to remove unobtainium somehow isn't science-fictiony to you? :mrgreen:

C

clint_dreamer

OleNewt":1c5fzkx1 said:
Aliens and uploaded awarenesses in cloned beings that first worked with interstellar-travelling exocorporate mercenaries and then later against them in a bid to remove unobtainium somehow isn't science-fictiony to you? :mrgreen:

Read what I wrote again. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts