Big bang Inflation theory +expansion rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mordred

Tricky to choose a title fotr this one I was in the process of studying various inflation theories etc and came across a very informative and well written article

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... s%3Disch:1

yeesh talk about a long link hope it takes on this site.

Anyways they discuss red shift some new recent numbers for the several cosmological constants. Including refinements to the hubble constant. I'll have to research that term later on lol.
They also describe in excellent detail the different inflation models and show various ages of the universe.
The article sort of makes me wonder if matter is the foam of the non baryonic matter or rather matter is a layer of joining interactions between temperature variations, dark matter and gravity. many of the images I've seen seen on the web like structure of matter and dark matter usually remind me of this. This article seems to state similar towards the end of it. How much of fluidic theory is applied to this? As I'm not in this field of study professionally I'm kind of curious to the answer. Thought It would be useful as a reference as I've often seen various questions on this site that this article could prove useful in answering.

M

Mordred

oh goody the link works and they cut out all the extra characters from it. was 4 lines long. lol

I'd like to expand on a personal visualization of matter distribution in regards to dark matter interactions and dark energy. Keep in mind I seriously doubt anyone will agree with me on this but Its a humorous side thought.

Big bang occurs so naturally with any explosion you get frequency waves travelling at different velocities. P wave is one that I beleive occurs with Earthquakes and is being used for early detection. These waves travel at various speeds. with massless particles faster than mass particles. Now keep in mind here we have to work with in the context of the observable universe. As its simply all we can see lol.
So out of our portion of the observable. We can see back in time to near the beginning but not prior to visible light.

Now through background radiation, light sources such as infra red, xray and gamma show us that dark matter tends to glob and matter tends to interact like beads on the edges of these globs. Does the temperature and gravity variations tend to vary in these areas the images in the above article seems to show similar lay outs ?
Back to my visualization Think of dark matter as bubbles (globs) matter the foam layers on those bubbles (interaction points). Dark energy being the wave accellerating our expansion. On the image of the funnel if we were to place dark energy force being just below the vertical cutouts is where I visualize its orientation. as this force pushes from the bottom up. Our time frame can be a position on the funnel described by the vertical cut outs.
The surrounding area outside our known could be considered a lesser pressure zone causing the expansion positve pressure will move towards negative pressure. ( this area is outside of the observable)
The dark energy is the driving force moving us upward or at right angles to our expansion from point of big bang rather than center of universe outward. This in turn creates those turbulence bubbles of dark matter causing variations in temperature and gravity allowing matter to form.
I guess what I'm describing is a wave. easy visualization would be waves on the Ocean with dark energy being the wave. Dark matter being the resulting bubbles and matter being the surface layers of those bubbles.

O

OleNewt

According to the theories, the Big Bang was not an explosion. What "exploded" was space itself, and the stuff inside it was being translated further and further outwards without actually moving.

M

Mordred

when I first copied and pasted the link it was 4 complete lines the article is simply put useful for overall viualization.

I don't have any questions on the article itself rather I'm opening a discussion on my visualization and some of the images contained in the above article namely the images concerning the distribution of matter and the 3 inflationary models presented below it aid the discussion. I'm fairly new to the site but do all the original posts require a question ?
I hope I'm not in error as to starting a thread merely for discussion.

M

Mordred

yeah your correct I should not have implied that it was an explosion. replace that by driving force that causes the expansion. The reason I'm going this direction is that I was thinking of the flatness of the universe and using the explosion shock wave as an analogy of what I'm trying to describe. How do you cut and paste an image here?

hopefully I can describe it better use the space time cones in the article, plaxce a driving force from the singularity point upward. now this force moves us forward in time much as I hate trying to use that term as its probably no where the correct usage. now the uuper flat plane depicting various points in space time. at a right angle to that driving force x. the resistance to that movement is above that plane. this in turn causing us to compress to a flat plane.
The expansion itself could be a result of the differing pressure zones outside our observable universe and the driving force hitting that resistance. So rather than having some some force from the center of the observable universe.
place the direction of that driving force at right angles to our observable universe. Hope that clarifies it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts