big rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GrannyDeepSea

<p>pardon me, i'm new and was just trying to ask an astronmer a question and i was forced to join something in order to ask, so now i'm asking: first, may i premise with the thought that when the 13th baktun 'just happens' to end with a prediction of the end of the world by fire, due to heaven crashing down on earth -&nbsp;that might be considered an accurate countdown</p><p>....following that theory, consider that the egyptians reported a heavenly benu bird, that burned up and rose from it's own ashes every 500 years...and 500 years after that, the phoenicians said the same thing about the phoenix...and 500 years after that, there is a report of the star of david...and 500 years after that, the morning star of lord buddha (he sat under a stationary viewing point, and said he wouldn't get up until he realized his enlightenment - that very night, he saw the morning star - thurman book on buddhism says he was forced to take action at that time, which buddhas rarely do)...500 years after that was the star of bethlehem, and the calendar was adjusted to the rock....and the bible ends with jesus calling himself the bright and morning star and promising to return...500 years after that, the thunderbird...500 years after that quetzlcoatl...500 years after that was quetzlcoatl again, and in europe albrect durer engraved melencolia i and the rock is outside the window...498 years after that is december 21 2012.......</p><p>i tried to see if the greeks had rumors of the rock, and there was one enigmatic account of a heavenly rock the size of the pelopenesus, but nothing concrete....perhaps they hid the truth for a reason...wouldn't want anarchy, after all!&nbsp;&nbsp; </p><p>anyway, if this site doesn't notify my email with a link to the thread, i may never learn my answer, so please one of you nice young people, please let me know if i'm wrong and your proof - i'm at justincase14 @ hotmail.com </p><p>here's a peom about the war in heaven, and please feel free to come see me at www.gotpoetry.com&nbsp;- i originally came here to get a factual answer, not to disturb anyone's thread...have a wonderful day</p><p>&nbsp;</p><h1><font size="3">For Scout144Infantry ('The Asteroid' is too long)</font></h1><p>by <font color="#006699">GrannyDeepSea</font><br /><br />Two armies on a battlefield<br />The field above in heaven<br />Where Andromeda and Milky Way<br />Are destined to collide<br />One fine warrior called Ari<br />By his questions Earthbound driven<br />Leaves the millions of companions<br />Firmly stationed by his side<br />His star body still in heaven<br />Krisna beckoning at his side<br />From the war he must not hide.<br /><br />Ari felt good in the human form<br />His body made for babies<br />And for losers of the battle<br />On the Kuruksetra field<br />Why not bypass all the fighting<br />Watching deaths of kindred starlights<br />Why not stay here with the babies<br />Blessed Krisna would not yield<br />Get yourself back to the battle<br />Where your fate is firmly sealed<br />To the heavenly battlefield.<br /><br />Ari took the opportunity<br />With Krisna there beside him<br />To ask questions he had pondered<br />In his alter ego state<br />Since it rarely ever happens<br />That He takes a human body<br />Krisna looked at Ari face to face<br />And started to relate<br />All the answers to his questions<br />Both preparing to debate<br />Ari's future heavenly fate.<br /><br />Krisna feeling somewhat trapped<br />Inside the body He was fixed in<br />Nevertheless took pause to ponder<br />The sensations of His form<br />Human bodies with their perks<br />Provide a temporary respite<br />From the oneness He's so used to<br />Separation's not His norm<br />Chatting here with good son Ari<br />Feeling comfortably warm<br />Human bodies have their charm.<br /><br />Ari begged again to know<br />The reason why he was required<br />To engage his friends in battle<br />When he could be living here<br />His superior mind could offer<br />Precious insights to the babies<br />Separated from the battle<br />Thus protected from the fear<br />And the consequence of warfare<br />Krisna whispered in his ear<br />You will bring the battle here.<br /><br />Krisna knew of all the problems<br />That a star outside of body<br />Living here upon a planet<br />Could quite possibly engage<br />Thus aware He stated firmly<br />To the warrior soul residing<br />In the body made for babies<br />There beside Him in the cage<br />Understanding the desire<br />And His son's ensuing rage<br />At being ordered to the stage.<br /><br />Ari then began to question<br />Krisna's former whispered comment<br />And the consequence of bringing battle<br />To this hallowed place<br />Disbelieving his companion<br />Was against his better judgment<br />Yet he couldn't see how he<br />Could thus ensnare the human race<br />How could any join in battle<br />In this garden of a place<br />Krisna answered in His grace.<br /><br />You cannot yet comprehend <br />The complications of existence<br />Seeking only here the freedom<br />You're not used to as a star<br />Life on Earth holds hidden battles<br />Long left sleeping since creation<br />To awaken those sad spirits<br />Is like poking at a scar<br />In the box they call Pandora<br />Leave them resting as they are<br />Ari, get back to your star.<br /><br />Twasn't Ari who then opened up<br />The scar left since creation<br />There was someone there beside them<br />Waking up because they came<br />How could two such perfect beings<br />Come to wallow here in Hades<br />Thus awakening individuals<br />I do not care to name<br />We were sleeping here quite soundly<br />Til the two of you here came<br />Now you've got yourselves to blame.<br /><br />Krisna tingling all over<br />In His body made for sensing<br />Knew exactly whom they'd wakened<br />And the price they'd have to pay<br />From the war before creation<br />Before Time was ever thought of<br />From the Chaos that required Creation<br />To keep it at bay<br />They'd awakened ancient minions<br />Krisna knew He'd have to stay<br />Here remaining to this day.<br /><br />All the suffering and sadness <br />That you witness all around you<br />Every conflict ever thought <br />To be decided by a war<br />Has resulted from the time<br />Big Brother Ari came from heaven<br />Breaching long forgotten walls<br />As if he'd opened up the door<br />Of the box known as Pandora<br />To this day his soul is sore<br />Having instigated war.<br /><br />We can stop the current madness<br />We do not have to accept it<br />It's not easy, but the things worth doing<br />Very rarely are<br />We can realize the problem<br />Has resulted from a brother<br />Who originally came here<br />To escape the hell of war<br />Let's awaken to the God within<br />And change the way we are<br />Once again, we'll mend the scar. </p>

N

neilsox

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>pardon me, i'm new and was just trying to ask an astronmer a question and i was forced to join something in order to ask, so now i'm asking: first, may i premise with the thought that when the 13th baktun 'just happens' to end with a prediction of the end of the world by fire, due to heaven crashing down on earth -&nbsp;that might be considered an accurate countdown....following that theory, consider that the egyptians reported a heavenly benu bird, that burned up and rose from it's own ashes every 500 years...and 500 years after that, the phoenicians said the same thing about the phoenix...and 500 years after that, there is a report of the star of david...and 500 years after that, the morning star of lord buddha (he sat under a stationary viewing point, and said he wouldn't get up until he realized his enlightenment - that very night, he saw the morning star - thurman book on buddhism says he was forced to take action at that time, which buddhas rarely do)...500 years after that was the star of bethlehem, and the calendar was adjusted to the rock....and the bible ends with jesus calling himself the bright and morning star and promising to return...500 years after that, the thunderbird...500 years after that quetzlcoatl...500 years after that was quetzlcoatl again, and in europe albrect durer engraved melencolia i and the rock is outside the window...498 years after that is december 21 2012.......i tried to see if the greeks had rumors of the rock, and there was one enigmatic account of a heavenly rock the size of the pelopenesus, but nothing concrete....perhaps they hid the truth for a reason...wouldn't want anarchy, after all!&nbsp;&nbsp; anyway, if this site doesn't notify my email with a link to the thread, i may never learn my answer, so please one of you nice young people, please let me know if i'm wrong and your proof - i'm at justincase14 @ hotmail.com here's a peom about the war in heaven, and please feel free to come see me at www.gotpoetry.com- i originally came here to get a factual answer, not to disturb anyone's thread...have a wonderful day&nbsp;For Scout144Infantry ('The Asteroid' is too long)by GrannyDeepSeaTwo armies on a battlefieldThe field above in heavenWhere Andromeda and Milky WayAre destined to collideOne fine warrior called AriBy his questions Earthbound drivenLeaves the millions of companionsFirmly stationed by his sideHis star body still in heavenKrisna beckoning at his sideFrom the war he must not hide.Ari felt good in the human formHis body made for babiesAnd for losers of the battleOn the Kuruksetra fieldWhy not bypass all the fightingWatching deaths of kindred starlightsWhy not stay here with the babiesBlessed Krisna would not yieldGet yourself back to the battleWhere your fate is firmly sealedTo the heavenly battlefield.Ari took the opportunityWith Krisna there beside himTo ask questions he had ponderedIn his alter ego stateSince it rarely ever happensThat He takes a human bodyKrisna looked at Ari face to faceAnd started to relateAll the answers to his questionsBoth preparing to debateAri's future heavenly fate.Krisna feeling somewhat trappedInside the body He was fixed inNevertheless took pause to ponderThe sensations of His formHuman bodies with their perksProvide a temporary respiteFrom the oneness He's so used toSeparation's not His normChatting here with good son AriFeeling comfortably warmHuman bodies have their charm.Ari begged again to knowThe reason why he was requiredTo engage his friends in battleWhen he could be living hereHis superior mind could offerPrecious insights to the babiesSeparated from the battleThus protected from the fearAnd the consequence of warfareKrisna whispered in his earYou will bring the battle here.Krisna knew of all the problemsThat a star outside of bodyLiving here upon a planetCould quite possibly engageThus aware He stated firmlyTo the warrior soul residingIn the body made for babiesThere beside Him in the cageUnderstanding the desireAnd His son's ensuing rageAt being ordered to the stage.Ari then began to questionKrisna's former whispered commentAnd the consequence of bringing battleTo this hallowed placeDisbelieving his companionWas against his better judgmentYet he couldn't see how heCould thus ensnare the human raceHow could any join in battleIn this garden of a placeKrisna answered in His grace.You cannot yet comprehend The complications of existenceSeeking only here the freedomYou're not used to as a starLife on Earth holds hidden battlesLong left sleeping since creationTo awaken those sad spiritsIs like poking at a scarIn the box they call PandoraLeave them resting as they areAri, get back to your star.Twasn't Ari who then opened upThe scar left since creationThere was someone there beside themWaking up because they cameHow could two such perfect beingsCome to wallow here in HadesThus awakening individualsI do not care to nameWe were sleeping here quite soundlyTil the two of you here cameNow you've got yourselves to blame.Krisna tingling all overIn His body made for sensingKnew exactly whom they'd wakenedAnd the price they'd have to payFrom the war before creationBefore Time was ever thought ofFrom the Chaos that required CreationTo keep it at bayThey'd awakened ancient minionsKrisna knew He'd have to stayHere remaining to this day.All the suffering and sadness That you witness all around youEvery conflict ever thought To be decided by a warHas resulted from the timeBig Brother Ari came from heavenBreaching long forgotten wallsAs if he'd opened up the doorOf the box known as PandoraTo this day his soul is soreHaving instigated war.We can stop the current madnessWe do not have to accept itIt's not easy, but the things worth doingVery rarely areWe can realize the problemHas resulted from a brotherWho originally came hereTo escape the hell of warLet's awaken to the God withinAnd change the way we areOnce again, we'll mend the scar. <br />Posted by GrannyDeepSea</DIV></p><p>Most of us would consider what you typed mythology, for which we consider there is no proof and little evidence. Our behavor however does determine our future to some extent, so we can expect a better future if we are trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,&nbsp;brave and clean.&nbsp;Rare exceptions call for different behavor, but we should avoid lies, half truths and false inferences and help others to find long term success and happiness.&nbsp; Neil</p>

G

GrannyDeepSea

thank you for answering neil....i wish the boyscouts could help....mythology has been proven to be fact on many occasions....like the cyclops is really a pressure release for a volcano....let's hope i'm just a crazy woman...thanks again!

O

origin

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>pardon me, i'm new and was just trying to ask an astronmer a question and i was forced to join something in order to ask, so now i'm asking: first, may i premise with the thought that when the 13th baktun 'just happens' to end with a prediction of the end of the world by fire, due to heaven crashing down on earth -&nbsp;that might be considered an accurate countdown....following that theory, consider that the egyptians reported a heavenly benu bird, that burned up and rose from it's own ashes every 500 years...and 500 years after that, the phoenicians said the same thing about the phoenix...and 500 years after that, there is a report of the star of david...and 500 years after that, the morning star of lord buddha (he sat under a stationary viewing point, and said he wouldn't get up until he realized his enlightenment - that very night, he saw the morning star - thurman book on buddhism says he was forced to take action at that time, which buddhas rarely do)...500 years after that was the star of bethlehem,&nbsp; <br />Posted by GrannyDeepSea</DIV></p><p>The earliest reference to the Benu bird I could find was in the 21st dynasy or about 1000 BC.</p><p>The Phoenix is a GREEK myth and the earliest reference to that is around 800 BC.</p><p>The star of David also called the Shield of David is a symbol that is not associated with an actual star as near as I can discover.</p><p>The Buddha died arround 400 BC.</p><p>And the christian era started around 0.</p><p>So it looks like your time line is something like this;</p><p>"Every 500 yrs +/- 500 yrs I can pick out an event that I think is important, therefore the world will end in 2012."</p><p>This is not very convincing...</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

G

GrannyDeepSea

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>The earliest reference to the Benu bird I could find was in the 21st dynasy or about 1000 BC.The Phoenix is a GREEK myth and the earliest reference to that is around 800 BC.The star of David also called the Shield of David is a symbol that is not associated with an actual star as near as I can discover.The Buddha died arround 400 BC.And the christian era started around 0.So it looks like your time line is something like this;"Every 500 yrs +/- 500 yrs I can pick out an event that I think is important, therefore the world will end in 2012."This is not very convincing... <br />Posted by origin</DIV></p><p>wow...you actually investigated...perhaps you're right...thanks!</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.