Black Hole Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris2660

I saw a TV program that said that black holes where very similar to the first particle at the start of the big bang. Wouldn't it make sense that at least the real big super black holes are left over pieces from the big bang? In most explosions aren't there chunks of the main body still left? With these chunks (or black holes) they could also have attracted the material to form the galaxies.

Just makes sense to me,

Chris

J

Jimmyboy

I think they were only similar in the fact that they were/are extremely dense. Also supermassive black holes started from early galaxy formation, from dense gas in the middle of them.

Q

quantumnumber

Don't forget that black holes can form from stars that stop fusing elements together and collapse to form a black hole.

C

Chris2660

I can see where some black holes are formed from collapsed stars. But the real big ones which seem just too big to have started from a star are ones I am talking about.
Do black holes produce more gravity than the material that went into them? If not why as a star did they not attract all the matter around them but now as a black hole they do?

Thank you,

Chris

M

MeteorWayne

Well the supermassive black holes started from either supermassive clouds, or many many stars over a period of time.

And black holes do not produce more gravity than the material that went into them. They produce exactly the same amount.

In fact, it's one reason black holes were so hard to indtify early on. From more than a few light years away, the mass of a big black hole could be a thousand stars in a small area or one big black hole.

V

vimto

I saw a TV program that said that black holes where very similar to the first particle at the start of the big bang. Wouldn't it make sense that at least the real big super black holes are left over pieces from the big bang? In most explosions aren't there chunks of the main body still left? With these chunks (or black holes) they could also have attracted the material to form the galaxies.

i have theory about the big bang and black holes, and here is my theory.
well before the big bang and this universe that we live in today, there was a similar vibrant Universe, but that universe got contracted! every galaxy was consumed by it's black hole; then started the merger of black holes until the whole universe come to being a one black hole. this super black hole was dormant for about 12 billion years, the gravitational ability of this black hole become weak as the matter inside the black hole got so hot that it exploded to what we known to be the big bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts