Black Holes, Time and Gravity Wells

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site

I wish to post a few diagrams here to illustrate the importance of getting to grips with Time - what it is and, if we understand it (or try), will it help solve some outstanding problems?
As soon as time allows I will post a diagram here to illustrate time in a black hole. Simple stuff but possibly revealing (on the other side).

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
[/IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/CLszBqjs/Black-or-Whit.jpg[/img][/url[/URL]]
This is my idea of how a Black Hole may work. The logic uses the idea that time runs at 90 degrees to space and is our 'now' universe - as described in previous posts. The crucial point is that as time progresses the space is reduced in the black Hole. Time slows (compared to our time) and finally stops.
Our universe moves on timewise and becomes detached from the star (now nearly a singularity). Repulsive force, as Planck's size is neared reverses and acts within what space is left to direct time outward forcing an explosion.
The Big Bang (White Hole) continues to expand in a new direction of time to produce a new separate (to us) universe.

I wonder if this process is somehow ongoing thereby transferring energy from our universe to the new one. If so then a feeding black hole will vary the speed of expansion in the White Hole. NB not altered 'c' as time=distance. If any reality then this would be Multicyclic Universes

Latest posts