Blue Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soyuztma

Im found this webpage about a talk given by two employees from the mysterious Blue Origin:http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/aiaa/news/index.php?p=18.<br />Has a visitor from this forum been to this presentation and would he like to share what these employees have said about their company? Their secrecy has made me very curious about what their are exactly doing. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

L

lunatic133

Isn't that the company started by Jeff Bezos of amazon.com? Darkness, I'd love to work there. Can't wait until junior year so I can apply!<br />

S

soyuztma

Blue Origin has announced plans to build a spaceport in West Texas:<br />Amazon founder unveils space center plans<br />It also says it will take several years before there are going to test an actual vehicle. They seem to want to take it slowly and well tought out. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

abq_farside

<i>Blue Origin has announced plans to build a spaceport in West Texas...</i><br /><br />I know somebody that has recently went to work for them. I had heard that an anouncement was to be made today or tomorrow about something. This appears to be it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><em><font size="1" color="#000080">Don't let who you are keep you from becoming who you want to be!</font></em></p> </div>

A

arobie

Very good. I am glad to hear of their plans. I also like that they taking the go it slow, do it right approach. We can count on them for something important in the future. All we need is patience, and having an interest in space, we should all have learned patience by now.

S

spacester

Sub-Orbital? Seven Years?!!??!<br /><br />Bah!<br /><br />I'm either very disappointed or believe there's more to the story . . . <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

arobie

I think there is more to Blue Origin than what they are letting on. They want to keep low key untill they are ready, then they will do something big. They don't want to be in the spot light while they work on their projects.<br /><br />I can see them being consistent, safe, and reliable in the future. They will be big because they take it slow in the beginning. <br /><br />"It's the quiet people you have to keep your eye on. You never know what they are going to do."<br /><br />Blue Origin seems to me to be the group that will fill the position of the underdog who stikes it big in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts