Blue Origin's New Shepard...

Can't look at Blue Origin's New Shepard without thinking of a giant penis with big veins on its side... sorry but it's uncanny and I needed to tell someone.

ELi-L0dWsAAqSYr

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
:D
Can't look at Blue Origin's New Shepard without thinking of a giant penis with big veins on its side... sorry but it's uncanny and I needed to tell someone.

ELi-L0dWsAAqSYr

I am still trying to figure out why we are using these prehistoric rockets to go to space? Really our scientists can't come up with anything better then rockets.lol! It just seems like it is for show to send humans to space in rockets. I am sure the PTB have something much better to go into space.

I am still trying to figure out why we are using these prehistoric rockets to go to space? Really our scientists can't come up with anything better then rockets.lol! It just seems like it is for show to send humans to space in rockets. I am sure the PTB have something much better to go into space.

There's nothing better for the foreseeable future. Anything better will cost massive amounts in research and development, and construction. Rockets are the most effective for now...

Stealth tech is pretty simple in that it just needs to remove rounded shapes and the design is a reflection of this... can't say I'm much impressed by this. And the government is usually not ahead at all... in many cases they're behind.

Latest posts