Can I watch the laucn live/real time on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ladystardust

Can I watch the laucn live/real time on the internet? I'll be at the office, not at home wtching TV. Someone, please tell me where to go and what time. THANKS!!

M

mikejz

If you are talking about STS-114, then yes. Nasa-Tv is streamed online (I cannot speak for if it will be clogged during the launch)

L

lunatio_gordin

it was pretty busy late at night when deep impact hit. the launch is more widely known, and during the middle of the day. it's probably going to be tough. maybe get a feed earlier in the day so you'll have less trouble.

M

mikejz

C-Span might have it streaming as well as some news stations as well.

S

shuttle_rtf

BBC, Channel 4, Channel 5, ITN News Channel and Sky News all showing the launch live in the UK....should be some streaming going on there.

L

lunatio_gordin

it's sad, because it probably won't even be a big deal here. The US space sprogram is more popular out in the world than in its own country. Though i'm hoping maaybe CNN will pick it up, since they did get Deep Impact.

S

shuttle_rtf

Seems that way, doesn't it. <br /><br />Very few Americans I know - away from space-related things - even know the Shuttle program is still going post Columbia, never mind there being a launch soon.

B

bpcooper

It will be live in CNN, MSNBC and Fox all day. And, most likely, also live on CBS, ABC and NBC. They always broadcast these live...STS-1, 26, 95 among others.<br /><br />We expect the same of this. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-Ben</p> </div>

L

lunatio_gordin

it's coming from the same server, i thought. i wouldn't have thought they would be separate on bandwidth, but that's a really good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.