Can we remake plastic into a rocket fuel?

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
I was looking at (usable material out)/(reclaim input) x 100%.

Did I use the word 'absolutely'? As a fan of General Semantics (Korzybski), I should be sacked if I did.

Cat :)

P.S. I have run a search 'absolutely' by Catastrophe, and find very little that Korzybski might frown on.

Apr 18, 2020
Visit site
I was looking at (usable material out)/(reclaim input) x 100%.

Did I use the word 'absolutely'? As a fan of General Semantics (Korzybski), I should be sacked if I did.

P.S. I have run a search 'absolutely' by Catastrophe, and find very little that Korzybski might frown on.
I wasn't saying that you used the term, I was just making a useful distinction. But I've edited to remove such an implication.

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
Everyone knows how harmful burning plastic is.
Skyrora launches a rocket in the UK using ecological fuel, which is the best.
The earth has warmed up too much, and therefore global warming has arisen with such dire consequences as we see now. Our task is only to stop the harmful effects on the Earth, so that it does not heat up even more. Therefore, I invite you to read more and leave a link.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Emely, "Everyone knows how harmful burning plastic is."

Point taken. You have probably seen my view on difficulty in recycling thermosoftening plastics. Thermosetting plastics will only burn, whilst thermosoftening plastics (non-cross-linked) can be 'cracked'. This likely requires more 'effort in' than yields 'energy out'.

Latest posts