Cancel Subscription

Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
I keep getting notifications of news in emails to me. How to I cancel a subscription to this site? There is a prominently displayed way to sign up and a promise than you can cancel at anytime. But nowhere can I find a link to cancel the subscription. Help.

shaines

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 22, 2019
Visit site
I keep getting notifications of news in emails to me. How to I cancel a subscription to this site? There is a prominently displayed way to sign up and a promise than you can cancel at anytime. But nowhere can I find a link to cancel the subscription. Help.

Hey there!

Please check your email for a message from us. I've looped you in on a request to remove you from our mailing list.

However, if the issue is about browser notifications instead of an email newsletter, we have steps to help with that as well. I'll post them here, just in case they prove helpful down the road.

The next time you see a notification pop up on your screen, click the little gear symbol in the lower right corner of the box. This will take you to the settings page for the web browser you are using. (For chrome, it's this: chrome://settings/content).

Under the section about Notifications (clicking the gear symbol should take you straight there) enter "https://www.space.com" and select "Block." Or, the site may already be on the list and you can just select "Block."

If you don't see a way to interact with that pop up, go to the address bar at the top of your browser and click the little lock icon to the left of the website address. Clicking that icon will pop open a small window with an option called Notifications. Click the drop-down menu here and select Block.

iTSTjyt.png

This should stop all notifications immediately.

Reactions: sward

Latest posts