Cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eosophobiac

That's great! <br /><br />I wish I could find that Calvin & Hobbes cartoon where Calvin is standing outside, looking up at the stars. He yells, <b>"I'M SIGNIFICANT!"</b>, pauses, and finishes with, "screamed the dust speck..."<br />I've always liked that one.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p> </div>

V

vogon13

The occaisional Zygorthian appearance in Bloom County was always fun.<br /><br />Transreversing (IIRC) Gephardt's brain was a classic.<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

H

harmonicaman

<b>Eosophobiac -</b><br /><br />Here's the complete online data base for the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip.<br /><br />It is helpful if you have some idea of the date that the cartoon was published as this will narrow your search of the directory; note that the larger files are the colored Sunday strips.<br /><br />BTW; this whole collection is a great read and it's supposed to be a "Complete" index of the Calvin and Hobbes cartoons; enjoy!<br /><br /><i>Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.</i> <br /><br /><b> - Arthur Ashe</b> <br />

V

vogon13

Don't forget the 'noodle incident'.<br /><br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts