China plans to catch its reusable rockets with constricting wires (video)

Jan 28, 2023
Visit site
I'm having trouble accessing the video. I'm eager to watch it, especially given the exciting developments in this new era of space exploration. Could you please provide me with the link to the video? I'd also like to share it on my space-themed website. Your assistance in locating the video would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I'm having trouble accessing the video. I'm eager to watch it, especially given the exciting developments in this new era of space exploration. Could you please provide me with the link to the video? I'd also like to share it on my space-themed website. Your assistance in locating the video would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
This appears to be the video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27TvGDpPLNw

Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
It's an improvement over landing in the middle of the nearest village.

Not sure if there is any benefit from not having landing legs, a minor increase in payload to orbit.

China's state-owned space contractor plans to catch its new reusable rockets with constricting wires, as a new video dramatically shows.

China plans to catch its reusable rockets with constricting wires (video) : Read more
Boo boo China boo, honestly they're playing catch-up to space-x, nearly every company without it own satellite delivery abilities uses Space-x to take its satellites into orbit. China has figured out hypersonic missiles, and not reusable rockets yet. Yet our hypersonic rocket test was a big flop and waste of money, I would think if they've figured out that, reusable rockets would be easier

Latest posts