Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
I found it refreshing to find that there are some "in between" cases, meaning comets without tails. What is asteroid with quite a lot of water ice? "Solar System's biggest asteroid is an ancient ocean world"
Some difficulty with OH as a water precursor. I understand the H2O bit of course, but I find the idea of Calcium Hydroxide as somehow 'equivalent' to water rather difficult.

That said, a comet, especially with a great tail, is a wonderful sight, and I hope this one will meet such expectations.

Cat :)

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
Don't worry they have turned OFF all telescopes all over the world for this comet. Its buckshot is headed towards the Earth.
My calculations with its slowing speed on quantum computer has several pieces hitting the Earth and Sun. 3.1 Gy levels on mother Earth on May 23-27th. Bioweapon was a planned distraction.

COLGeek

Don't worry they have turned OFF all telescopes all over the world for this comet. Its buckshot is headed towards the Earth.
My calculations with its slowing speed on quantum computer has several pieces hitting the Earth and Sun. 3.1 Gy levels on mother Earth on May 23-27th. Bioweapon was a planned distraction.
Methinks you might want to loosen your tinfoil hat a bit... ;)

Reactions: Catastrophe
May 1, 2020
Visit site
The trajectory indicated for Atlas doesn't make logical sense to me. The tight curve in earths orbit space would suggest forces other than gravity are making it turn so sharply. Can anyone explain this one to me.

Latest posts