Confused by relativity theory CGI

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingkobra

I have never seen an understandable CGI of Uncle Albert's relativity theory.They always show space bend around under the Sun like a bowl and Earth rotating on the tip of that bowl...What about other planets?...Could someone give me the link to right diagram or CGI.

P

pyoko

They always use the 2D mesh analysis in CG because a true 3D representation would be just too busy in the eyes. You kind of have to assume this happens everywhere, not just that 'bowl' you mention.<br /><br />As for other planets, well just extrapolate the idea for everything with mass. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p><p><span style="color:#ff9900" class="Apple-style-span">-pyoko</span> <span style="color:#333333" class="Apple-style-span">the</span> <span style="color:#339966" class="Apple-style-span">duck </span></p><p><span style="color:#339966" class="Apple-style-span"><span style="color:#808080;font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.</span></span></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts