COULD this be a giant silverback gorilla... on MARS?

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boris_Badenov

Smersh":3mfe7gud said:
A giant silverback gorilla on Mars? That's ridiculous. It's obvious it's a mountain gorilla, not a silverback. :roll:
How exactly would either one get to Mars? Hmmmm? It's obviously an indigenous "Martian" gorilla.
Come on guys!!! Where's the common sense?

M

Mee_n_Mac

Clearly it's the verboten love child of a lonely Cydonian Martian wench and one of the renegade LittleFeet. Disowned by both societies, it roams the wastelands looking for a passable banana smoothie.

D

dreamer45

by jimglenn » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:53 pm
NO. It is Richard Hoagland on vacation. :p

ROFLROFLRFOLRFOLRFOLRFOLRFOL

Why the hell don't we know how we got here?

S

Smersh

Boris_Badenov":3tg9y47x said:
Smersh":3tg9y47x said:
A giant silverback gorilla on Mars? That's ridiculous. It's obvious it's a mountain gorilla, not a silverback. :roll:
How exactly would either one get to Mars? Hmmmm? It's obviously an indigenous "Martian" gorilla.
Come on guys!!! Where's the common sense?

Glad to see you are on your toes and spotted my deliberate mistake (I was just testing!)

I meant a Martian mountain gorilla of course and it didn't have to get there, because it was born there in the mountains just like all other Martian mountain gorillas. :ugeek:

J

jim48

I have analyzed the image in my Mark IV, Series 80, Hyper-Electric Neutron Gravitator and have determined that it is in fact Tiger Woods. :D

R

rocketmonkey

Uugh. You are all wrong. Anyone can see that this is a direct genetic decendant of the Wookies who are running away from the empire. :lol: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts