Dark Energy is Consciousness

Is Dark Energy Consciousness?

• Total voters
Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
The universe is expanding. All the religions and most pop-fiction plots point to some type of binding force in the universe that has the potential to be understood or manipulated. Whatever your stance is on that is irrelevant to the argument that there is a medium for all of our thoughts, ideas, feelings, wishes, curses and other emotions. Some of it is in our head and sometimes it leaks out, if you've ever felt someone staring at you from across a distance even to your back, you know the feeling of how the energy moves. Bill Murray gets it on his deathbed. Which is nice. Just saying, maybe we really need to look in so that we can understand whats out!

Reactions: Sivastat08
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
I think this whole universe is conscious and probably most of the other ones. I am sure their is a universe not conscious and maybe robotic and archonic. If their are an infinite amount of possibilities then everything and everything is possible.

I think this whole universe is conscious and probably most of the other ones. I am sure their is a universe not conscious and maybe robotic and archonic. If their are an infinite amount of possibilities then everything and everything is possible.

The infinite universes and possibilities theorem is overstated. Everything that is possible in a binary sense is probably possible. But for example, you're not likely going to have a universe where you are the Incredible Hulk because there's no logical pathway to it, no chain of 1's and 0's that would lead there, for example. So not everything is possible, only anything that has a non-zero probability is possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
The infinite universes and possibilities theorem is overstated. Everything that is possible in a binary sense is probably possible. But for example, you're not likely going to have a universe where you are the Incredible Hulk because there's no logical pathway to it, no chain of 1's and 0's that would lead there, for example. So not everything is possible, only anything that has a non-zero probability is possible.

That makes sense. Or as the show family guy has done and they landed in a universe where the dogs are in charge and the humans are the pets. :D Funny episode by the way. Although their maybe a universe where there is an intelligent species much like the Incredible Hulk. Does not imagination come from somewhere. If that imagination is created where does it go? How do we know what we imagine isn't created in some other universe and other timelines?

That makes sense. Or as the show family guy has done and they landed in a universe where the dogs are in charge and the humans are the pets. :D Funny episode by the way. Although their maybe a universe where there is an intelligent species much like the Incredible Hulk. Does not imagination come from somewhere. If that imagination is created where does it go? How do we know what we imagine isn't created in some other universe and other timelines?

You lost me at woo-woo.

Latest posts