Dark Matter/Planertary Warming

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Dark matter is the chicken and CO2 is the egg. STARSHIP will be required to divert inbound DM
The barycenter between the moon and the earth lies approximately 1400km below the surface of the Earth, this is where I believe the dark matter phase transitions and releases heat. The data I pulled was at random as a trial.
I have run the data for 14 cities during solar eclipses so far:
One was on the coast and I believe the water may have damped the data.
One it rained for a week after the eclipse which may have also damped the data.
Nine of these had about a 3deg F bump above the average temperature 6 days later.
Eight of these contained the hottest temperature of the month.
The bump in temperature will usually last for about 3 days.

Trends are below

The first eclipse was April 8/2024 - the second graph was from Oct. 8/2014
One of these had about a 15 deg F bump so I investigated further and found that in that case the earth had crossed the stream between Uranus and the Sun meaning it could have gotten a double dose of liquid dark matter.

Uranus has almost the same pull at the Alfven zone of the sun as the Earth does.
This is where I believe the dark matter sphere around the sun extends to.
The nice part about using solar eclipses for data is that the barycenter of the Earth and moon are lined up with the sun also meaning the phase transition point is closest to the surface. This data collection method should work all month. You just to offset the city you choose from the center of the moon shadow towards the position of the sun. Any time other than an eclipse will also result in the phase transition point being slightly further below the surface. Also if you use the ocean temperature buoys the data will probably be in the bad data section. It might be interesting to see how much of the bad data lines up with the moon shadow.
Within a few weeks with the help of a few physicists we could prove this.
We recently began manually pulling data and it supports our hypothesis on global warming listed below. I had planned to take months and pull enough data to get the support of a geophysicist or 2 from a University of Alberta but the data seems so overwhelming that I don’t want to waste that time while people suffer under carbon tax. Someone with the computer skills and geo physics knowledge may be able to get that data in a week.
If someone knows of or is qualified I would be happy to correspond and tell them what data to pull to supply this proof.
When my wife first suggested that dark matter might be causing global warming I laughed . Dark matter after all should be a constant, I thought. When we began looking at the data I stopped laughing. Dark matter it seems is not a constant.
Planetary heating is increasing but dark matter is the chicken and Co2 is the egg.
Dark matter phase transitions appear to be a primary internal heater of the planets. If the solar system passes through an area of higher liquid dark matter content the planets cores would all receive more heat due to increased phase transitions thus heating the earth from the inside out. That means if we redirect part of the dark matter circulation of Venus or Earth to Mars we could warm it up. Mars also passes through streams of dark matter headed to every planet capturing slightly more of these would also help. These streams may be more like intermittent clouds going by on a windy day by the time they reach Mars orbit. Redirecting dark matter could warm Mars.
Heating of the planet from the inside out would result in :
Increased ground temperatures
Increased sea temperatures
Increased nighttime temperatures
Increased volcanic activity - Mars lava plumes 09/24
Increased earthquakes - Mars 4.2 earthquake 07/21, 4.7 quake 05/22

We are currently passing through the S1 dark Matter stream which, as it is going the opposite direction around the galaxy was described as a dark matter hurricane. From spring to fall the earth is downstream from the sun. And from July to December the earth is traveling with the S1 stream and from January to June we get our maximum ongoing dark matter exposure as we travel into the S1stream. It would be interesting to see if the upper atmosphere temperatures are lower in the spring than the fall due to more incoming dark matter. There have also been peer reviewed papers that discuss dark matter annihilation(or in my hypothesis phase transition)heating the earth from the inside, they did not mention any impact to climate change or the S1 dark matter stream.

We may also be subject to surges of dark matter which mean heat at the surface and cool in the upper atmosphere just before.
June-July 2020 Earth Mercury Venus Mars Jupiter Saturn conjunctions. This means that the earth passed through several consecutive dark matter streams
July 2020 Siberian heatwave and Antarctica temperature spike
Jan 9 2022 Venus Earth conjunction this resulted in an increase in the amount of dark matter leaving the sun and Venus
March 18 2022 Concordia Station spiked 39 C degrees due to unusual air patterns near Australia
North Pole regions hit 30C above normal
May 2022 mars crosses the dark matter stream to Saturn
May 4, 2022 a 4.7 magnitude Marsquake occurs due to tectonic activity.
March 26 2024 the Parker Solar Probe began its lap around the sun on April 4 it came out on the other side of the sun to start back towards Venus. In between it was actually inside of the Alfven Limit which is where I believe the surface of the dark matter sphere that surrounds the sun lies. This would be the equivalent of a speed boat sending a wake towards the earth.
April 11 mercury and earth are in an inferior conjunction which would also send a bit of extra dark matter in earths direction.
Mid June 2024 multiple heat waves.

Venus atmospheric temperatures from 2009-2017 also were higher after conjunctions and the atmospheric wind speeds have increased by 33% probably due to the increase in incoming dark matter.
Venus atmospheric temperatures from 2009-2017 also were higher after conjunctions
Venus atmospheric tsunami
If the dark matter spin off to the sun happens every 5 days on average and coincides with the wave facing the sun it may be proof of dark matter. During conjunctions if the tsunami is facing earth we get an extra surge of dark matter heading to the earth which also affects the time it takes for the tsunami to circle Venus. The gravity well fills up and dumps back to the sun but if it fills faster due to a conjunction it can spill toward the earth resulting in higher temperatures about 60 days later. The streams of liquid dark matter are constantly overflowing the suns dark matter sphere which extends to the Alfven radius. This distance varies dependant on how much dark matter reaches the point at which it vaporizes. (Velocity/gravity/temperature)
NASA issued a climate change warning for Mars after Mariner 9
Neptune has been heating up since2018

Ed and Catharyne Stauffer

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts