Dark Matter Scram Jet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jatslo

Powered by anti gravity, and utilized to lift payloads into lower earth orbit.<br /><br />Created from frozen gases under 25 atmospheres of pressure. Planetary shuttling requires that the propulsion utilize an imbalance of dark energy and light energy.<br /><br />For example, heat dark matter in a vacuum to covert it back to gaseous state.<br /><br />Not a source, just signing my name ;o)<br />--- http://jatslo.com/ : Jatslo<br /><br />

M

mcbethcg

Dark matter is make believe, just like elves, fairies, and eskimos.

A

astrophoto

And then the bear come back and fight some more! And then the bear leave! It's the wacky crazy family! You Americans love this stuff.

J

jatslo

The theory that hydrogen turns metallic under extreme pressure was first advanced in 1935 by Eugene Wigner, who would go on to win a 1963 Nobel Prize in physics for his work in quantum mechanics. Finding experimental evidence of Wigner's hydrogen metallization theory, however, has proven to be extremely difficult for the scientific community. While studies of the universe's lightest material led to discovery of hydrogen's solid and liquid phases, metallic hydrogen remained out of reach--until recently.1<br /><br />--- http://www.llnl.gov/str/Nellis.html<br /><br />I pasted a picture of dark matter in the previous post for those of you that wish to remain on this thread.<br /><br />---Jatslo

J

jatslo

The reason this metal can absorb so much current is because metallic hydrogen is ripe full of dark energy.<br /><br />I fear that these types of experiments will be conducted on Earth, when they are better suited on the Earth's Moon. I have not resolved containment yet.<br /><br />I can only hope that someone else has!<br /><br />---Jatslo<br />

J

j8hart

Dark Matter is simply a term for mass we can’t see.<br /><br />The term was coined in 1933 by Fritz Zwicky to explain his observations of the radial motion of 8 galaxies in the Coma Cluster. The radial motion of these galaxies could only be explained by assuming that they had a mean density about 400 times greater than the density estimated from their luminosity.<br /><br />I.e. if you estimated the number of stars in these galaxies by how bright they are, then you multiply by an estimate for the average mass of a star, then you get a mass estimate about 400 times too low to explain how fast the galaxies are rotating about a common centre of gravity. Therefore there has to be a lot of other matter in the area apart from the stars.<br /><br />It does not have to be anything special, and it does not have to be any one particular thing. In fact it’s almost certainly lots of things.<br /><br />The discovery of a “galaxy” with no stars (see another thread) shows that some Dark Matter can simply be clouds of Hydrogen of a very non-exotic form!<br /><br />Dark Matter is an exotic sounding name for something that in many cases will turn out to be very boring and dull! (Could not resist the pun!)<br />

J

jatslo

I am replying to what I think dark matter is, look up a couple of posts.<br /><br />---Jatslo

J

jatslo

Dark Matter, or the type that adsorbs EMI and light is just frozen gases, and frozen gases under pressure. No big secret!<br /><br />Not boring, when you are considering propulsion, and quantum computers though.<br /><br />Oh, and dark energy too.<br /><br />---Jatslo<br />

Y

yurkin

Dark matter is not frozen gas under pressure.<br />This is way off.<br /><br />Please point out to us where in that article they state that metallic hydrogen is dark matter.<br /><br />There is no such thing as frozen gas. There are substances that are gas at room temperature that can be frozen such as dry ice. But once a gas freezes it is no longer a gas. <br /><br />Additionally metallic hydrogen is not necessarily frozen. It can also be in a liquid phase, such as it is inside Jupiter.<br /><br />And I don’t see how you can make a scram jet from dark matter.<br /><br />You either don’t understand what dark matter is or don’t understand what a scram jet is.<br /><br /><b>Dark matter</b> is matter that cannot be detected by its emitted radiation but whose presence can be inferred from gravitational effects on visible matter such as stars and galaxies. Estimates of the amount of matter in the universe based on gravitational effects consistently suggest that there is far more matter than is directly observable. In addition, the existence of dark matter resolves a number of inconsistencies in the Big Bang theory.<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter<br />

Y

yurkin

It doesn't say dark matter anywhere in that picture, or anywhere at all in the article sited.<br /><br />If you believe that metallic hydrogen is dark matter could you please supply some link to back up that claim.

Y

yurkin

You still have failed to supply me with any links to support your belief.<br />That article doesn’t say anything about metallic hydrogen being dark matter either. <br /><br />It says that ordinary hydrogen has been detected rotating in that region of space. When they say ordinary matter they mean baryonic. That simply means that the matter is made up of protons and neutrons. Metallic hydrogen and gaseous hydrogen both fall into this same category of matter. Dark matter probably is not made up of these particles. Therefore it cannot be hydrogen regardless of the phase.<br /><br />I’ve already provide the Wikipeida source, here is another one<br />http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/D/darkmat.html<br />It’s not that hard. A quick google on “dark matter” will provide many explanations and theories. I would really recommend reading them. Or you can keep making a fool of yourself. It’s your choice.

J

jmilsom

Perhaps you should be thinking about a "Dark Energy" scramjet! Current theories account for what we can see + dark matter + hypothetical "dark energy". If you can show what dark energy is and then that it can be utilised - you will probably be voted "man of the 21st century" by TIME magazine! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

jatslo

The object is between 10,000 and 100,000 years into the process of gathering itself together, researchers said. The cloud temperature is about 400 degrees below zero Fahrenheit (minus 240 Celsius). In a few million years, it will become dense enough to ignite the nuclear fusion that powers our Sun and other stars.<br /><br /> http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/proto_stars_050301.html<br /><br />Dark Matter is a lightweight super conductive metal, liquid metal that is a byproduct of gases that are frozen into liquids under extreme pressure.<br /><br />Whoever suggested that dark matter is anything else is wrong, the reason dark matter is super-conductive is because it conducts dark energy.<br /><br />Gold mining: Miners utilize mercury, which is gas frozen to liquid, to leach precious metals from lighter materials. Metal sticks to mercury, metal sticks to liquid oxygen, metal sticks to liquid hydrogen, metal sticks to liquid helium, and the same process is at work in galaxies.<br /><br />When there is enough mass, a star is born. Why is the ratio of dark matter greater than the ratio of light matter? Why is a galaxy invisible, when another is visible, yet the gravity suggests that there is quite enough matter for star birth?<br /><br />Dark Matter is lightweight requiring more of it for star birth, and it is more massive. For example, if I had two buckets of equal size, and filled one bucket with sand, the masses are the same, but the weight is different.<br /><br />I do not have time to disprove or prove anything; I am here to debate my theories, so that I can evolve, and if you want to counter with something else, then go right ahead, but do not call me a fool, fool!<br /><br />---Jatslo<br />

J

jatslo

That is a tuff one, I think the reason hydrogen metal is super-conductive, is because of dark energy.<br /><br />For example, if you pointed a laser at the metal, the metal would absorb the light. You could shoot a lightening bolt at it, and it will absorb the charge.<br /><br />Little tiny pieces can do this. Do the research on metallic hydrogen. I do not remember what the ration is.<br /><br />I am talking about metal hydrogen and its ability to handle a lot of very fast current, and I do not believe that this possible without the presence of dark energy.<br /> <br />I will draw something on propulsion later, the scram part; I thought could scoop oxygen from Earth to low Earth orbit, as opposed to hauling it.<br /><br />---Jatslo

J

jatslo

That is a tuff one, I think the reason hydrogen metal is super-conductive, is because of dark energy.<br /><br />For example, if you pointed a laser at the metal, the metal would absorb the light. You could shoot a lightening bolt at it, and it will absorb the charge.<br /><br />Little tiny pieces can do this. Do the research on metallic hydrogen. I do not remember what the ratio is.<br /><br />I am talking about metal hydrogen and its ability to handle a lot of very fast current, and I do not believe that this possible without the presence of dark energy.<br /> <br />I will draw something on propulsion later, the scram part; I thought could scoop oxygen from Earth to low Earth orbit, as opposed to hauling it.<br /><br />---Jatslo

Y

yurkin

<font color="yellow">Whoever suggested that dark matter is anything else is wrong,</font><br /><br />This is your argument. I was just asking that you provide some evidence somewhere for your hypothesis. You can’t simply state that something is so and then back up that argument by saying that everyone else is wrong.<br /><br /><font color="yellow">which is gas frozen to liquid</font><br /><br />Gasses do not freeze into liquids. They condense into liquids; they freeze into solids.<br />This is fourth grade science. You’re trying to tell us that you have unraveled the mysterious of the universe but you’re a little fuzzy on elementary science.<br /><br /><font color="yellow"> metal sticks to liquid helium</font><br /><br />Have you done some experiments yourself? Can you provide any links? I don’t think this is true, since helium is a noble-gas and so is chemically inert.<br /><br /><font color="yellow"> Miners utilize mercury, which is gas frozen to liquid</font><br /><br />Mercury is not a gas at standard conditions. I would have thought that was obvious. Something cannot be inherently a gas since that only describes the phase. Mercury can be a solid. liquid, gas and other states depending on the conditions.<br /><br /><font color="yellow">and the same process is at work in galaxies.</font><br /><br />What you are describing is an electro magnetic force that holds together the chemical bonds between the metals and non-metals. This only work when the particles are in contact with each other and it’s not effective over the vast distance. <br />For instance if you were told have gold on one side of your desk and mercury on the other they would not move towards each other.<br /><br /><font color="yellow"> For example, if I had two buckets of equal size, and filled one bucket with sand, the masses are the same, but the weight is different.</font><br /><br />That makes absolutely no sense. The masses are different. On

S

Saiph

1) There is no evidence it is superconductive<br /><br />2) There is no evidence it "channels dark energy"<br /><br />3) It cannot be under "extremely high pressure" and still be in interstellar and intergalactic space (where we find indirect evidence of it) as those regions are at extremely low pressures.<br /><br />And if you say it's in the middle of stars and planets...then it would show up in their mass, and be accounted for, as opposed to being missing. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

J

jatslo

The way I see it, we basically have the following three choices:<br /><br />1. Dark Matter is a fairytale like Wizards.<br /><br />2. Dark Matter is some undiscovered element.<br /><br />3. Dark Matter is simply a region of gas, mostly hydrogen that gets cold causing its volume to shrink into a metal. The ratio of reflective, and non-reflective light defines whether or not it can be observed.<br /><br />I choose the 3rd choice, because I like to classify matter as opposites, i.e. Dark Matter and Light Matter.<br /><br />You might take the honorable way out in this manner as well, because your Dark Matter theories are about to be laughed right out of existence.<br /><br />There is no such ANIMAL, so get over it, and retract those ridiculous dark matter theories, so that we can move on to real science.<br /><br />---Jatslo<br />

J

jatslo

<font color="yellow">1) There is no evidence it is superconductive </font><br /><br />Actually, there is quite a lot of evidence that suggests this material is super-conductive.<br /><br /><font color="yellow">2) There is no evidence it "channels dark energy" </font><br /><br />I am making a connection, hypothesis, assumption, etc. To be honest, I do not believe in dark energy as described in science fiction. I like to classify energy into two main categories though. Dark energy and light energy. Do you really think that we have not discovered these elements yet?<br /><br /><font color="yellow">3) It cannot be under "extremely high pressure" and still be in interstellar and intergalactic space (where we find indirect evidence of it) as those regions are at extremely low pressures. <br /><br />And if you say it's in the middle of stars and planets...then it would show up in their mass, and be accounted for, as opposed to being missing.</font><br /><br />For starters, the following experiment suggests that metal/liquid metal is at the core of everything, so he made some and held up for everyone to see. The fact that he is showing off the metal suggests that when it made, it can be blasted back out into space and still remain intact. You pretty much have to heat it in a vacuum to convert it back to gas to fuel rocket engines, stars, black holes, etc.<br /><br />http://uplink.space.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=sciastro&Number=163755&page=&view=&sb=&o=<br /><br />---Jatslo<br />

J

jatslo

It makes more since to utilize hydrogen pellets as rocket fuel, as opposed to utilizing liquid hydrogen, because you can pack a heck of a lot more fuel in this manner.<br /><br />i.e. melt down proof nuclear reactors? How about hydrogen metal reactors?<br /><br />---Jatslo<br />

S

Saiph

1) Where? I'd like to see it. For starters we don't know what most of it is. <br /><br />Now, show me this evidence.<br /><br /><br />2) You are making an unsubstantiated claim. Yes, it's a hypothesis, but you don't try to test it, you don't look at any evidence for, or against it, and give no reasons why it would be true.<br /><br />3) The article does <i>not</i> assert that it is in the center of everything. It does not say it gets blasted into space. It does not say it maintains its properties once there. <br /><br />By saying that the article says that, you are flat out lying.<br /><br />It does say metallic hydrogen can exist under very high pressures. Remove that pressure however, and it no longer remains as metallic hydrogen (which is still hydrogen, just so compressed it has some characteristics of a metal, namely conductivity).<br /><br />the article does say: <blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>Some theorists have speculated that metallic hydrogen produced under laboratory conditions might remain in that state after the enormous pressures required to create it are removed. <i>However, metallization in our experiments occurred for such a brief period of time, and in such a manner, that questions about hydrogen's superconducting properties and retention of metallic form could not be answered.</i><p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />Note the italic text, which says they couldn't confirm such properties and the researchers basically don't expect such results considering how everything worked out for them. Afterall, they created the metallic hydrogen, and relieved the pressure, and it reverted almost immediately. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

J

jatslo

The following example is prime evidence of metal hydrogen as ejected: <br /><br />The little tadpoles squiggle down prior to the explosion, and the little crusty stuff gets ejected into space as metal Hydrogen. The centers of stars are very cold, and metal hydrogen separates cold and hot areas. When the two opposites converge, Bang! <br /><br />---Jatslo<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts