discovering

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

olivebird111

when is it possible for us to find a new planet, because we need to do it around 2050???

M

MeteorWayne

We're finding new planets all the time in other stellar systems.<br /><br />In ours, we may or may not discover a new one using the current (poorly worded) definition. I'd guess no, but the future will tell. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

B

billslugg

olivebird<br />We are not going to discover a new planet (where we can move to) to prevent environmental damage and overpopulation. What is going to happen is that Mother nature is going to deal with overpopulation and Global Warming the same way she deals with everything. The ones that cannot adapt are going to die. By the latter part of this century we are going to see huge dislocations due to warming, epic floods and droughts, massive species loss, widespread anarchy, and breakdown of civil society. Teach your kids now. It's a comin'. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p> </div>

M

Mee_n_Mac

<font color="yellow"><i>"By the latter part of this century we are going to see huge dislocations due to warming, epic floods and droughts, massive species loss, widespread anarchy, and breakdown of civil society. Teach your kids now. It's a comin'. "</i></font><br /><br />Yup, remember sight alignment, sight picture, proper breathing and trigger control. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-----------------------------------------------------</p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask not what your Forum Software can do do on you,</font></p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask it to, please for the love of all that's Holy, <strong>STOP</strong> !</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS