Dr Who mini-episode for Children In Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CalliArcale

Check it out! For those not fortunate enough to have watched BBC1 last night, check out the Dr Who mini-episode up for Children In Need. This differs from previous charity Who productions (such as Dimensions In Time and Curse of Fatal Death) in that this one is canon. It's a brief scene linking "The Parting of the Ways" to next month's special "The Christmas Invasion". The Doctor has just regenerated, and Rose is having trouble coping. It's good.<br /><br />Those who just watched the newly-released "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" will recognize the Doctor. In Harry Potter, he portrayed Barty Crouch, Jr. He's quite different in this. I admit I'm disappointed that he's doing a pretty generic British accent; I was rather looking forward to his natural Scottish accent. Oh well. The mini-episode is fun anyway. It has me VERY excited for the coming season!<br /><br />Children In Need: Doctor Who Special<br /><br />There is also a link on that page to donate to Children In Need if you feel so inclined. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#666699"><em>"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly . . . timey wimey . . . stuff."</em>  -- The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

T

tohaki

I thought he did a very good job. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up liking him more than Eccleston... although beating Tom Baker is near impossible.

O

ordinary_guy

near? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p style="font:normalnormalnormal12px/normalTimes;margin:0px"><strong>Mere precedent is a dangerous source of authority.</strong></p> <p style="font:normalnormalnormal12px/normalTimes;margin:0px">-Andrew Jackson (1767-1845)</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts