Elon Musk comments about Neil Armstrong

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tampaDreamer

steve82":28ay6xkt said:
mr_mark":28ay6xkt said:
So what you are saying is Orion is a cash cow for LM development and paper pushers and aside from a possible lifeboat version there is nothing in the works beyond that for the next 5 or so years. THANK GOD FOR SPACEX!

No I am not. I am pointing out that your statement that LM has cut all Orion engineers and development was wrong.

You're right. They are continuing to fund these jobs and profits, however now there is no intent to deliver.

I am so tired of the space program being a political jobs program with the programs spread around "important" states to get the votes they need. These senators are concerned chiefly with satisfying their corporate campaign funders and keeping jobs in their states, not with succeeding in space. Thank god we have a president who views accomplishment as a goal.

CASH ON DELIVERY.

Status
Not open for further replies.