Galaxy Pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frostbrewed

I read somewhere (sorry I can't find the link) that galaxies form a family of galaxies and inturn form a neighborhood of galaxies and these "neighborhoods" make up some intreget pattern that forms what we call the universe. I also recall seeing this on the science channel a couple years ago and the illustration had a bunch of galaxies clumped together and was connected to other clumps of galaxies by a line of galaxies ect. This is interesting to me because it has been shown that nothing in nature is random but follows a "pattern" sometimes it's not an obvious one and sometimes it is. <br />Is this galaxy Idea just an "Idea" or is it a "theory" based on nature always following a pattern or am I way off base here?<br /><br />Any Ideas? <br />.......................................................................Daniel

F

frostbrewed

I found a similar link to this subject...............<br /><br />http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6871<br /><br />Seems that they think "the big bang" may have caused this pattern to occur.<br /><br />{edited due to wrong link}<br />........................................................................Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts