Graviton's and detecting them.

• Thread starter Founding_Father
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Founding_Father

<p>Hi,</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I saw a program last night and they said that LIGO was essentially there to detect minute distance changes between light beams.&nbsp; Also, to my understanding graviton's are theoretically thought to exit our dimension with the energy from collisions of particals.&nbsp; So, what I want to know is how does this affect thermaldynamics?&nbsp; If energy is conserved, how can we know for sure that it is being conserved if we can't measure it in this other dimension?&nbsp; What also puzzles me is, if energy is lost in our dimension over time, then at the very early beginning of the big bang; where all the major collisions were taking place almost all at once, then what mechanism could have been responsible for the hyper inflation that is theorized to have happend?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Can someone explain to me how graviton's are created, and how they steal our energy without breaking any observed laws of thermal dynamics?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Thanks!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts