Great free program from NASA!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meteo

Bump for people who missed the thread. And a picture of Ache Sumatra done with the program.

T

tom_hobbes

WOOHOO! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2" color="#339966"> I wish I could remember<br /> But my selective memory<br /> Won't let me</font><font size="2" color="#99cc00"> </font><font size="3" color="#339966"><font size="2">- </font></font><font size="1" color="#339966">Mark Oliver Everett</font></p><p> </p> </div>

T

tom_hobbes

Just running that Mars add-on and it's fantastic! Thanks so much for the link. The red planet has never seemed so close!<br /><br />Next stop, the Moon! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2" color="#339966"> I wish I could remember<br /> But my selective memory<br /> Won't let me</font><font size="2" color="#99cc00"> </font><font size="3" color="#339966"><font size="2">- </font></font><font size="1" color="#339966">Mark Oliver Everett</font></p><p> </p> </div>

M

meteo

http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/download.html<br /><br />Version 1.3 has been realeased and the program has been completely reworked.<br /><br />*Program runs much faster and smoother<br />*Better layer manager<br />*Access to global climate and weather overlays<br />*No server problems....yet.<br /><br />Suburbs of San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.