Has no one attempted to import the old Suggestions forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willpittenger

Granted, switching from HTML to BBCode will be tricky. But the lost of threads is bad.

D

doublehelix

willpittenger":21jqiwbu said:
Granted, switching from HTML to BBCode will be tricky. But the lost of threads is bad.

Key info was saved, but the Forum Guidelines, Forum Announcements, User Announcements, and User Talkback did not get imported over.

-dh

W

willpittenger

We also appear to be missing all Aviation forums. I tried the Community link on Aviation.com, but that link is broken.

Did the Live Science forums get merged? I don't see some of them. LiveScience.com reports they have NO forums. :?: :?

S

scottb50

Hopefully the Aviation board will come back! Maybe it just takes a while to format it. I've also not seen or heard anything about the Open Forum. One thing I have noticed is the PM capability seems to be back.

D

doublehelix

scottb50":39lpwij5 said:
Hopefully the Aviation board will come back! Maybe it just takes a while to format it. I've also not seen or heard anything about the Open Forum. One thing I have noticed is the PM capability seems to be back.

There are no plans to ressurrect the Aviation community. Aviation [legacy] is the place to discuss Aviation-related topics. I will be removing the [legacy] next week.

FYI, Open Forum has once again become accessible only to registered users; guests cannot see it. This was the way Uplink Free Space was, and I wanted to give OF the same kind of approach.

-dh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts