HDNet is showing Star Trek Enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vogon13

Fridays and Mondays. Great seeing the show in HD. (I have Directv, I think this is available on dish Network too)<br /><br />Trip was impregnated last episode, and next week we get to go see the colony on Terra Nova.<br /><br /><br />{Very limited commercial interruptions too, not a big deal for those of us with HD Tivos, but great for the non-hard drive recievers}<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

E

elguapoguano

Yes it is nice to finally see Enterprise in HD. When it was first aired, it always said in HD where available. No HD in my area, at the time I thought I got all the HD channels. I always pictured a single viewer watching it in HD. On my cable provider, that darn WB channel came in sooooo crappy.<br />Even with a DVR, it's nice to not have to fast forward past the commercials... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#ff0000"><u><em>Don't let your sig line incite a gay thread ;>)</em></u></font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts